Egypt vs Uruguay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Egypt vs Uruguay

If Salah plays, I expect two Uruguayans marking him with their teeth.
    2-1 to Uruguay.

Jesus saves, but Alucard s'redaeh-kcab, towards his goal, and it is turned in by John Gordon Sinclair saying "Bela, Bela!".

Or not.

Comment

And, maybe 2-1 to Uruguay. I can't see them losing.

Comment

Salah to start, then get subbed early on after he breaks down. Bugger, should have had him in my twatball team.

Comment

"...mark him with their teeth". Well played, PVV.

Uruguay is the only team in its group that has an acceptable government, but Luis Suarez is so vile, that I'd rather have the dictators gleaming at the achievements of other people than have him revel in his own accomplishments. I want that racist, smugly handballing, people-biting asshole to be really, really said at being knocked out by Egypt, Russia and Saudi Arabia.
          Last edited by G-Man; 15-06-2018, 06:49.

Comment

Will Russia's 5-0 make this less cagey, or more..?

When I did my predictor, I thought 0-0, espcially if Salah IS still not fully recovered. But now both teams might want to go for it, if they get a sniff

Comment

He has to up his game today, Suarez. I expect him to score and then urinate into the net to celebrate.

Comment

Where the ghost of Cilla Black will be present.

Comment

I've always said that the only thing missing from his repertoire was ramming his thumb into someone's arsehole, so I'm hopeful that this might be the tournament.

Comment

Originally posted by Rogin the Armchair fan View Post
                    He has to up his game today, Suarez. I expect him to score and then urinate into the net to celebrate
                    C. Ronaldo had an on-field slash at Windsor Park (against an ad hoarding). Admittedly this was at a training session before our 2005 friendly, not during the game which finished 1-1.

Comment

Originally posted by Felicity, I guess so View Post
                      Will Russia's 5-0 make this less cagey, or more..?

When I did my predictor, I thought 0-0, espcially if Salah IS still not fully recovered. But now both teams might want to go for it, if they get a sniff
                      I think Uruguay would fancy putting more than five past Saudi Arabia. Egypt need the win more IMHO, which might be why Salah is being brought back too soon.

Comment

Salah not in the starting line up for Egypt

Comment

Reckon Egypt will be happy with a point. Then a point against Russia might be enough

Comment

Heh, I can see Egypt getting those two points, then agonizingly failing to penetrate a massed Saudi defence in the last game. Tears before bedtime.

Comment

The images in those BBC opening titles deserve better music than the Casio keyboard stuff they've plonked over them.

Comment

Originally posted by nmrfox View Post
                                Salah not in the starting line up for Egypt
                                Sergio Fucking Ramos

Comment

Aifft - Wrwgwai is a wonderful way of writing this fixture.
                                  Last edited by Kevin S; 15-06-2018, 11:59.

Comment

The Uruguayan anthem sounds like a ballet

Comment

Jesus, if Suarez, Cavani and (potentially) Salah can't fill out a stadium then there's little hope for the tournament's attendances per se...

Comment

Suarez has been the biggest Cunt at the last two world cups, but he's going to have to rape and murder thousands of people to even get on the scoreboard this time. He's already miles behind Mo Salah at this tournament. The one thing we know about him is that he's a fierce competitor.

Comment

Fu** was Cavani in such a pain for?

Comment

Originally posted by Jah Womble View Post
                                            Jesus, if Suarez, Cavani and (potentially) Salah can't fill out a stadium then there's little hope for the tournament's attendances per se...
                                            Those weird add on stands behind the goals looked full. It's only the (presumably) expensive seats that seem sparsely populated

Comment

Originally posted by The Awesome Berbaslug!!! View Post
                                              Suarez has been the biggest Cunt at the last two world cups, but he's going to have to rape and murder thousands of people to even get on the scoreboard this time. He's already miles behind Mo Salah at this tournament. The one thing we know about him is that he's a fierce competitor.
                                              Mo Salah?

Comment

Uruguay will grind this side down.

Comment

Originally posted by ad hoc View Post
                                                  Those weird add on stands behind the goals looked full. It's only the (presumably) expensive seats that seem sparsely populated
                                                  Those add-on stands don't look to adhere to any safety guidelines of at least the past half-century...

Comment

Working...
                                                  X