X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That has to be some sort of CL record.

Comment

Originally posted by ursus arctos View Post
      Notwithstanding the fact that they beat Real Madrid home and away, CSKA are completely out of Europe, as Viktoria Plzen have beaten Roma 2-1
      ...without conceding a goal! (Akinfeev, innit)
      Is there a thread for the most pointless victories?

Comment

It is Madrid’s worse ever defeat at the Bernabeu in the Champions League

Comment

Juventus, Manchester City, Manchester United, Olympique Lyonnais and Ajax are all 1-0 down at the moment

Comment

Jones completely gave the keeper the eyes there. what a calm piece of finishing.

Comment

Death and taxes and Phil Jones doing something clumsy..

Comment

Originally posted by The Awesome Berbaslug!!! View Post
                Man City are basically PSG with added war crimes.
                You're at your best when you're succinct, TAB. This made me laugh.

Comment

It is Madrid’s worse ever defeat at the Bernabeu in the Champions League
                  Well, if it hadn't been for Helmut Krug in 1995...

Comment

Originally posted by Wouter D View Post
                    Well, if it hadn't been for Helmut Krug in 1995...
                    Incidentally, that (1995-96) was also the last season in which Ajax topped a CL group.

Comment

Man U would presumably want Porto.

Comment

From a Liverpool point of view, my preferences would be

1. Barcelona - new ground tick, and a big one at that
                        2. Dortmund - fabulous day out and another Klopp love-in to make the haters vomit thick green bile over their sofas
                        3. Bayern Munich - got fed up waiting for us to draw them and went as a neutral last weekend, so I strongly suspect we'll draw them now - but still.... good beer and quality processed meat products, worth a re-visit
                        4. Real Madrid - been twice before but how can you not love a city that has a statue to the devil in its biggest park?
                        5. Porto - lovely place, but went last season and it pissed down for what felt like 3 days straight, so not the warmest memories despite spannering them 5-0
                        6. Juventus - might be ok for fans of other teams, but not for me, thanks

Envious of EIM getting to Valencia - top of my wish list for grounds to visit, that.

Comment

Real madrid losing 2-0 at home to CSKA moscow, and it looks like they might have to put down Gareth Bale.
                          only if john o'shea gets to do it

Comment

I think Thomas muller may have finally dethroned Jason McAteer in the competition to have the world's most murderously reckless tackle.

Comment

I think Thomas muller may have finally dethroned Jason McAteer in the competition to have the world's most murderously reckless tackle.
                              You've misspelled Paul Scholes.

Comment

He got his melon . . .

Comment

Just look at this. He's doing this despite having the flexibility and athleticism of a 90's footballer.

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick Thistle View Post
                                    You're at your best when you're succinct, TAB. This made me laugh.
                                    Yeah, well wait until this Khashoggi fuss blows over and man utd are sold to the house of Saud. I'll have a few things to say.

Comment

So that’s how Baron gets a pro career.

Ingenious.

Comment

Well Jose's son is on the staff. I'm sure they'll have a lot to talk about.

Comment

It is Madrid’s worst ever defeat at the Bernabeu in the Champions League
                                          Who's going to dig up the trivia thread and tell us about champions losing at home? I'm guessing 0-3 isn't a record, but the dog is hungry and eyeing my homework.

Comment

God we're shit.

Comment

Christ. Just seen that Muller assault

Comment

People going on about the Alisson save vs Napoi. Finally seen it. Meh.

Comment

Forgive liverpool Fans. They're not used to having a goalkeeper who stands in the right place.

Comment

And he did it while doing a straight arm salute n'all!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X