Return of the Macc - Division 4 2018-19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by imp View Post
    Rob, if you come to the Crawley game this weekend I‘m flogging my book at a stand in the FanZone pre-game, so come by and say hello if you‘ve the time and inclination.
    Fingers crossed my order has been dispatched, so I can get you to sign it. Think my train gets in with plenty of time, and i've not really done the FanZone before.

Comment

Originally posted by RobW View Post
      Fingers crossed my order has been dispatched, so I can get you to sign it. Think my train gets in with plenty of time, and i've not really done the FanZone before.
      The publisher changed its distributor on September 1st, as a result of which sending out my books have been struck with considerable delays, I‘ve been told. So when will they be sent out? Maybe Friday (i.e. tomorrow), maybe Monday, but we can‘t make any guarantees... But sometimes they surprise me and get things done quicker than promised. Anyhow, please come by whether you have it or not.

Comment

Imp has a new book out?

Comment

No Harry Kewell bounce for Notts county,they look royally in the shit already

Comment

Originally posted by elguapo4 View Post
            No Harry Kewell bounce for Notts county,they look royally in the shit already
            He was sent off as well.

Crawley deserved to beat us yesterday, we were absolutely awful in the first half, hoofing it aimlessly. Crawley on the other hand were neat, got behind us and deserved their half time lead. City looked sharper after the break but Frecklington was rightly sent off for a late tackle. We dominated possession but created little in the way of chances, though Mensah should have done better late on.

Comment

There were high hopes from Meadow Lane. Now we just hope to avoid relegation. What the hell went wrong?

Comment

Number 16 in the series entitled “Don’t people check this stuff?”.

Comment

He was sent off as well.

Crawley deserved to beat us yesterday, we were absolutely awful in the first half, hoofing it aimlessly. Crawley on the other hand were neat, got behind us and deserved their half time lead. City looked sharper after the break but Frecklington was rightly sent off for a late tackle. We dominated possession but created little in the way of chances, though Mensah should have done better late on.
                  Surely you're used to that by now..?

Comment

Originally posted by HORN View Post
                    Number 16 in the series entitled “Don’t people check this stuff?”.
                    I like how they've copyrighted two of the players names

Comment

Originally posted by ingoldale View Post
                      Surely you're used to that by now..?
                      How's that brilliant passing football you constantly play going? Oh...

Comment

After a fantastic win against an atrocious Northampton on Saturday we finally look set to name a new manager.

Step forward Cheltenham's greatest ever youth product, and now Burnley legend, Michael Duff.

I'm a big fan of this appointment. It was due to be announced on Friday but Burnley, the bastards , were insistent on compensation. The fact that it is £5k more than what they paid for him in the first place is laughable in a way. What's more laughable is our bored thinking they should be able to appoint someone contracted elsewhere without paying compo (to quote a director's message to by Blackburn supporting cousin - "I hate Burnley nearly as much as you do").

EDIT: Confirmed

https://www.ctfc.com/news/2018/septe...obins-manager/
                        Last edited by Simon G; 10-09-2018, 18:39.

Comment

He was sent off as well.

Radio Lincs was talking about Crawley "hanging on for dear life" at the end, but that's not how I saw it - they managed their lead superbly and defended really well, reflected in the fact that Mensah's chance was about the only decent one Lincoln created in the entire second half.

Anyway, it was really nice to meet you and chat, Rob. Nice bantz smackdown of Ingoldale, who used to regularly aim his inane anti-Lincoln jibes my way when he first came on here, but has held his fire in recent years. If there's one thing I've always disliked about being a Lincoln fan it's this fatuous, hugely fake rivalry and the moronic exchanges in both directions.

Comment

Originally posted by imp View Post
                            Radio Lincs was talking about Crawley "hanging on for dear life" at the end, but that's not how I saw it - they managed their lead superbly and defended really well, reflected in the fact that Mensah's chance was about the only decent one Lincoln created in the entire second half.

Anyway, it was really nice to meet you and chat, Rob. Nice bantz smackdown of Ingoldale, who used to regularly aim his inane anti-Lincoln jibes my way when he first came on here, but has held his fire in recent years. If there's one thing I've always disliked about being a Lincoln fan it's this fatuous, hugely fake rivalry and the moronic exchanges in both directions.
                            I do apologise Mr High-brow

Comment

No no, the apologies are all mine. Sorry for not being cretinous enough to laugh at hilarious nicknames like 'the gimps'!!!!!! LOL!!!!

Comment

Please come and watch us...

Comment

Originally posted by Gangster Octopus View Post
                                  I find that extremely commendable. I think the Memphis Rogues did something similar in the early 80s...

Comment

Finally! The council and club actually working together towards a new ground https://www.grimsby-townfc.co.uk/new...unity-stadium/ and we are celebrating the clubs 140th anniversary tonight in the pub where it all started: https://www.grimsby-townfc.co.uk/new...this-thursday/

Comment

Are you travelling tomorrow, WFD?

Comment

YES! GET STUFFED YOU FRANCHISE BASTARDS!

Comment

Originally posted by Giggler View Post
                                          Are you travelling tomorrow, WFD?
                                          Sorry just seen this - no, I'm away in Belfast this weekend but Third Rate Lezno kept me updated on news of the score, smoke bomb developments and inevitable drunkenness of our travelling support.

Comment

YES! GET STUFFED YOU FRANCHISE BASTARDS!
                                            Nice one.

This banner is said to have caused some upset among the seven travelling Franchise customers

Comment

Got the year wrong.

Comment

Another winless and goalless match from the Mariners this weekend. The Fishy and social media have gone into tedious meltdown in recent weeks. Lots of people calling for the managers head already. I think it is way too early - we need to ride this out (and Fenty has demonstrated fairly thick skin on this front in recent years) and give Jolley chance to improve it.

Comment

Originally posted by TonTon View Post
                                                  Nice one.

This banner is said to have caused some upset among the seven travelling Franchise customers

Someone on Twitter called us a 'disgrace' - or rather directed their initial tweet at Lincoln United before realising the error. Allegedly one of the ballboys was giving them grief as well, haha.

Comment

A Bury fan suffered a heart attack in the Main Stand before Saturday's game and died later despite efforts to revive him. RIP Shaker.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X