No announcement yet.

World Cup Sweepstakes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blimey. And 32/4 is only 8/1. They are widely available at better than double those odds.

Comment

We don't have a sweepstakes. Instead you have to predict the semi-finalists and finalists.

I have SF: Belgium, Egypt, Croatia, Mexico

Final: Belgium and Croatia.

Comment

Still hopeful that Iran might pay out.

Comment

Comment

Fucking Group A...

Comment

Could have been a good African side in Russia's place if Senegal had swapped groups with Egypt.

Comment

Nicked from Twitter

One of the following will now win at least a tenner in your office sweepstake:
                Mark
                Amber
                Siavesh
                Rob
                ‘Hatters’
                Karen

Let that sink in.

Comment

Checked my sweep list and the union reps are ALL still in it, whereas the journalism lecturers, some of whom had two goes to make sure they got Germany/Spain are all out.

It’s a lottery, Brian.

Comment

Panama conceding 11 goals won me a whopping £5 so I've basically got my money back (£2 per team, plus the extra £1 I put in to make the prize fund up to £65).

Amazingly, my use of own goals rather than red cards for spot prizes has magnificently back-fired with there now being 10 or so in this tournament already, with the record being 7 goals previously. Still waiting on my boss to have words on that one....

Comment

Working...
                    X