Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Moving staircase to heaven ? Josh Martin.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moving staircase to heaven ? Josh Martin.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/worl...-a3850736.html

Don't play on escalators, grindcore kids.

I saw the title in the header page, and thought it was about this...

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/robbie-wil...233700964.html

Comment

It does look like a daft way to die, although obviously very sad for all concerned.

Comment

Well that escalated quickly.

I assume all outlets will censor the band name?

Comment

Imagine if playing guitar for Anal Cunt for ten years or so turns out not to be the stupidest thing one does with one's life.

Comment

Too soon to do an "I Like It When You Die" joke?

Comment

This whole basement building shit in London is evil. I’m with Jimmy Page in this one, even if the scummy fuck should have been jailed by now.

Comment

Very sad. The death I mean. I'm ambivalent about Robbie and Jimmy's tiff.

It's doubly impressive that (to censor à la Sub-Standard) Martin was not content to play with A**l C*** but also did stints with Satan Hitler and F***. That's some going.
                Last edited by Sits; 31-05-2018, 14:23.

Comment

You'd expect someone who's been in bands like that to go out in a blaze of glory, setting himself on fire while riding a Harley Davidson off a precipice into the Grand Canyon. He should have been in a band called Unfortunate Escalator Accident, who would have had a session on John Peel in 1980, and one difficult-to-get-hold-of 7" out on Bumscratch Records shortly thereafter, then never to be heard of again.

Comment

Working...
                  X