Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I always did like Richard Madeley…

http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/good-mo...son-interview/

“Things got pretty heated between Richard Madeley and defence secretary Gavin Williamson on Good Morning Britain today (May 29) – so much so, that Madeley had to "terminate" the interview.”

Actually, Madeley, the journalist, terminated the interview because the interviewee refused point blank to answer a direct question, so the whole thing became moot.

He's always seemed a good sort. His reputation as being a bit unguarded for the midmorning beat only enhances that. I seem to remember him and Judy helping to raise money for Tony Wilson's medical bills, as they were old friends from Granada.

Like many of his colleagues, the gap between Gavin Williamson's estimation of himself and his true character and abilities is frightening. Hopefully he won't be in a position to do anything damaging when the reality check occurs.

Comment

What I love about this is the second or two disconnect between me thinking "What the fuck is an elephant doing there?" to the actual mention of some sort of elephant charity.

Comment

I thought it must be the elephant in the room that Williams was ignoring.

Comment

I f*cking hate the GMTV set up of maverick male presenters flanked by voice-of-reason female presenters.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray de Galles View Post
            I thought it must be the elephant in the room that Williams was ignoring.
            Very good. You can add that to my similar Facebook status if you want.

Comment

Well, the gag was kind of 'there', to be fair.

Comment

They hired an elephant to take the piss out of Williamson? Wow!

Comment

Working...
                X