No announcement yet.

Twatball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's a relief. I was worried we'd been jilted.

Comment

I suspect the Internet is littered with nojes

Comment

I'm in the lead! What the hell!?

With many thanks to the antics of William Troost-Ekong.

Comment

Congrats on the yellow jersey. Did anyone have Carlos Sanchez? Must be in the running for twatball MVP

Comment

Originally posted by N est à? View Post
            Congrats on the yellow jersey. Did anyone have Carlos Sanchez? Must be in the running for twatball MVP
            Me! After getting the quickest red card in Euro 16 with Lorik Cana I'm hoping for a double. The sending off today got a big cheer from me.

Comment

Well done, speechless with envy, half of my twats haven't even played (as, I suppose, Carlos Sanchez didn't)

Comment

Would I be right in thinking every player on the pitch in the England v Tunisia game got points for the plague of midges that attacked them?

Comment

Originally posted by Sean of the Shed View Post
                  Would I be right in thinking every player on the pitch in the England v Tunisia game got points for the plague of midges that attacked them?
                  This is correct.

Comment

Well done, speechless with envy, half of my twats haven't even played (as, I suppose, Carlos Sanchez didn't)
                    Yeah, I got lucky that all of my twats are playing (my Senegalese player is the only one who had to come off the bench to do so), and only one of them hasn't contributed points yet. That one player is Rafael Marquez, so I have high hopes for the near future.

Comment

Originally posted by Cota View Post
                      Me! After getting the quickest red card in Euro 16 with Lorik Cana I'm hoping for a double. The sending off today got a big cheer from me.
                      Yep, 46 points for Carlos Sanchez, and Cota takes the lead. I'm glad I celebrated yesterday.

Comment

After a slow first few days for me, Krychowiak's backpass to Niang, and Godoy's yellow for dissent, have helped a lot.

Comment

I'm not sure the worst mistake was from Krychowiak tbh. <gets in mafu's face, makes tv screen gesture>

Comment

All group games should now be scored. Scoring is relatively modest what with the general paucity of red cards and crazy games but now the multiplier kicks in for the knockout stages and a couple of moments of madness could send anyone towards the top

Comment

6 out of the top ten highest scorers are Panamanian, just total twatball from them. O jogo feio. Das Blunderteam. Le Carré Tragique. Tiki-Twata. Aranycsatwat.

Comment

updated ahead of the final. an extremely late silly booking from axel witsel has taken OTFs scratchmonkey to the top of the tree, and will take some dislodging - though a few people (including me) have lovren and assorted others and have a slim chance

Comment

Final scores are now in. Unless I've got something horribly wrong, Scratchmonkey of these parts has won (mostly thanks to the spectacular late booking from Witsel as mentioned above)

Please send me a private message to claim the prize

Hope you enjoyed it all

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by mafu View Post
                                    Final scores are now in. Unless I've got something horribly wrong, Scratchmonkey of these parts has won (mostly thanks to the spectacular late booking from Witsel as mentioned above)

Please send me a private message to claim the prize

Hope you enjoyed it all

Matt
                                    Thank you for organizing this, Matt!

Comment

Cheers Matt, was good fun following my twats all through the tournament. My top twat was Ante Rebic with 50 points.

Comment

My interest in the overall standings ended quite early, but been fascinated by the battle for twatball golden ball: Carlos Sanchez becomes (perhaps?) the first twatballer to make a century of points, winning top twat by 30 clear points ahead of Kyle Walker. Incredibly, he didn't even need the 20 bonus points he won for fastest red card to be crowned twatto de tutti twatti.

Kaspar Schmeichel officially least twatty player of the world cup which, hmmm, I dunno. Should have gained points for every time his dad was picked out in the crowd.

Comment

twatto de tutti twatti.
                                          *stands up, applauds*

Comment

Yep. Many thanks to Mafu for this.

Vous êtes une etoile!

Comment

Originally posted by The Bretwalda View Post
                                              Yep. Many thanks to Mafu for this.

Vous êtes une etoile!
                                              Hear hear and best wishes to Albert

Comment

Thank you mafu, and thank you Kyle Walker for the huge haul of points he gave me and me only.

Comment

Working...
                                                X