• Show
Clear All

Please Don't Margot

Margot Kidder has unfortunately passed away:

https://www.theguardian.com/film/201...e-dies-aged-69
    Last edited by Satchmo Distel; 12-08-2018, 01:55. Reason: Taste

Rats.

Comment

Very, very sad. She'd had a horrible time with medical issues for a number of years.

Comment

I am currently suffering my way through Batman Vs Superman and as lovely as Amy Adams is, she has nowhere near the grit Kidder had to make a believable Lois Lane.

Comment

RIP. I've never really been a fan of the Superman movies, but it was on recently and rewatching it with adult eyes I realised just how good Kidder and Reeve were in it.

Comment

Now together again in a celestial newsroom somewhere beyond planet Krypton.

RIP.

Comment

Her death has been ruled a suicide

Comment

So very sad. I'm acquainted with her brother, must be hell for the family.

Comment

The quotes I read from the family expressed a certain relief that there was now official confirmation, notwithstanding the tragic reality.

Comment

That's good to hear. From the little I know, collectively they seem to have a strong sense of humour/whimsy. Their Father, who was an explosives expert, requested his ashes be blasted into the night sky inside a large rocket. Which was duly carried out.

Comment

So sorry to hear that,she obviously hasn't been well for a long time,R.I.P

Comment

Working...
                      X