Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should have gone with this :

Comment

I remember when EIM got really upset that people asked him if he was still a United fan because it was like people saying 'Yeah, but you're still in love with your ex, aren't you.'

S'funny how things turn out.

Comment

No. I was upset because I was always a United fan. That was the point.

Comment

Originally posted by Felicity, I guess so View Post
          Marca or As will tell you which stations it's on. If you want to watch it in a bar, the godawful Irish bar ('O'Connell St.') just back from Sol has multi-tv options (I was in there for Euro 16 and they had Germans, Poles, N. Irish etc all watching two games simultaneously). There's another Irish bar near Plaza Mayor.

German bar underneath the cinema complex (a series of arthouse cinemas) at Plaza de los Cubos- just beyond Plaza Espaņa as you head away from the centre, but while I've eaten and drunk there, I don't know if it does fitba
          Ah, thanks for that F,IGS.

Comment

I'm watching it round at the flat of a Chelsea supporting friend. So Manchester United, obviously.

Comment

Do we know if man U will be debuting this monstrosity tomorrow, assuming it's accurate?

Comment

Nah, it'll be held back until the USA tour I imagine. Lucky, lucky Americans.

Just got a place on a coach home because they want me to keep my pub open if we win. Result!

Comment

Comment

When was that then?

Comment

Originally posted by HORN View Post
                      Mrs H had asked me who the final was between. I didn’t know until I saw this thread’s title. Back when I was a kid cup final day was as important as Christmas Day (nowadays Christmas Day just about shades that contest).
                      It really was. I remember playing football with friends and we had a transistor radio with the commentary on parked by the 'post', despite the obvious dangers.

I will cheer for Chelsea, because N'Golo Kanté plays for them and I love him. For some reason Danny Drinkwater doesn't inspire the same affection.

Comment

Jackie Wilkins, widow of Ray, is to present the trophy to the winners. What a goal this is, too.
                        https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44127712

Comment

My in laws will have fun. They're all off in a caravan this weekend. Uncle and male cousin support Man U. Other cousin married a Chelsea fan and their one year old (Uncle's grandson) already has a full Chelsea kit.

Comment

Not sure I can be bothered to watch this, which isn’t that unusual a feeling for Cup Finals these days. Really not fussed who wins either. Hope it proves to be an end to end cracker, but that seems unlikely with these two sides currently.

Comment

Originally posted by EIM View Post
                              You anti Mourinho Quislings sicken me. "Oooh sir! Sir! I hate Manchester United too! Aren't we horrible!" Fuck off and support Chelsea then, you mewling cowards. See how you like the sharp rod of Abramovic up your dot instead. This is football in 2018. Everyone is a bastard. Wake up. And hey, Mourinho might have been mean to that fat lad who plays left back, but at least he's not fucked the club over for a jar of horse spaff.

I'm sorry if the football you're watching on the telly isn't exciting enough to keep you away from your banjos, jigsaws and soap operas, but so far this season I've been to Skopje and Sevilla. Seen us beat Arsenal, Chelsea and City. Come back from two goals down a couple of times, including to win away to the champions elect, pissing on their party in the process. I've seen us score four a few times and three a couple. Plus we're in a cup final which I'm going to on Saturday. You'll recognise me as the one walking down Wembley way with a red, white an black rosette pinned to my enormous lob on, which will be carrying the message WE'RE ON THE MARCH WITH JOSE'S ARMY WE'RE ALL GOING TO WEMBERLEEEEEEE. OR just WEEE if it's cold.

I'll be on the look out for our upside-down headed, Chelsea-sympathising Welshman on here to give him a piece of my mind for more VILE trolling. But being in that end will probably be punishment enough. A crazed mix of popped-collared Made in Chelsea aristocrats and sieg heiling, John Terry adoring Combat 18 freaks. I hope he's sat next to Denis Wise and it goes to extra time*. That'll teach the bastard.

*We'll do them in 90 minutes
                              It's like a Donald Trump Supporter, and a saipan era mick mcCarthy fan had a baby.
                              Last edited by The Awesome Berbaslug!!!; 19-05-2018, 11:16.

Comment

Ooo, that national anthem nearly caught me out.

Comment

Beeb commentary about Rashford doing so much so young got me singing (in my head) married with a kid when he should be having fun with me...

Comment

I liked Mourinho chewing gum through the anthem. On THIS of all days! Cahill, on the other hand...

Comment

Courtois reminds me of a young De Gaulle. As well as many other awkward lanky types.

Comment

Has tackling with the other foot been banned or something?

Comment

exemplary cool from Hazard

Comment

Deserved.

Comment

...and England are bringing that CABBAGE with them to Russia he he!

Comment

Best thing for any neutral is a Jose team going behind, means they have to ignore him...

Comment

Is Conte wearing a palestine flag (he asked, hopefully)?

There were Palestine flags at Hampden and Monte Zoncolan, earlier. Give those Celtic wankers some credit, I suppose.

Comment

Jesus christ but this is horrendous.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X