Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFS! Is That the time Already? EUROVISION.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Semi final two.

Comment

Norway wasn't bad. Quite catchy in fact. Romania is full on 80s Rock Ballad stuff right up to and including the split skirts.

Comment

Serbia's is fucking brilliant. I could listen to that by a pool this summer every day.

Comment

Now. I've been to San Marino. You haven't. So I'm loving this.

Comment

Denmark. Did you see what happened to yer man in Game of Thrones?

Comment

Hate Russians in wheelchairs? I don't. I like this.

Comment

Moldova. An OTFer has recently been there. I hope he's not been kept there and forced to write this. It's in English and sorry Moldova but thanks for trying...

Comment

Holland ... have discovered a new Axl Rose.

Comment

Australia ... all effort but no song. Again. Hope she's had a good holiday coming.

Comment

Georgia come in with their version of man the barricades from Les Mis. I hope they haven't heard something about Trump's foreign policy we haven't yet ...

Comment

Poland have recruited Simple Minds.

Comment

Quite liked Malta too. The song but definitely the place.

Comment

Hungary are good. Make me feel twenty years younger.

Comment

Latvia's is another Bond theme but to be fair she pulls it off

Comment

Sweden can fuck off and fall into the sea. Timberlake imitating twat.

Comment

Been to Montenegro. But unless this gets going ...

Comment

Slovenia's isn't bad.

Comment

Ukraine has got one of those funny contact lens things in. Where are Liverpool playing next week? Fate this

Comment

I promise I have not heard a single second... and, I haven't looked at a word you've written, so, the big tent thing, ye...

I have been getting an email from Eurovision, for almost every day since September, last year... for various things. (And keeping in contact with the Olsen Brothers.)

So, there are going to be at least 4 bangers, one huge tent (one small tent), and one gay kiss, if that country got through.

Enjoy tomorrow. If you're lucky, it will be our last.

But no matter what happens, this was never in it:

(Ein biestche loving...

)

Comment

And may the best man ... lose.

Comment

Yeah, incidentally, anyone who gets to the end of that MM song, will find a gem of undeniable beauty.

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Utd9cHBPfRA) for lazy oars.

Comment

I’ve got my trans Europa buffet ready to roll/go in the oven; just need to decide on red or rosé. Ok, both then.
                                              I haven’t seen the semis or heard uk entry: if they (voters on the contingnong) slammed british songs for the wars, what will they do over Brexit?

Comment

Borek, pierogi and bratwurst to start

Comment

Saturday night, and I'm still stuck in my hospital room with only a TV for company. Looks like I'm going to have to watch this thing.

Comment

Pane carasatu, olives, tapenade, cold meats and cheeses to follow

Comment

Working...
                                                    X