Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFS! Is That the time Already? EUROVISION.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you OK, Gero? There's five days to go yet, and I fear you may be getting a wee bit overexcited for this far out.

Comment

Yay.

Fucking violin-playing fucking Norwegians. Shouldn't be allowed.

"Sorry, what? Those white nationalist europea... hang on, did you just say Europeans? Can't be doing w... hello?"

Hey Rogin, hope you're well.

Comment

Originally posted by Various Artist View Post
        Are you OK, Gero? There's five days to go yet, and I fear you may be getting a wee bit overexcited for this far out.
        No, indirect multiple without a pronoun? type person.

I am directly excited enough. I go to work in about 16 hours. I am there until Saturday and, ... yeah, you may be right. However, the past is another country... Other countries don't give you a vote if you ain't there.

Don't worry. I am off to bec.

d

enjoy. x

Comment

Azerbaijan's was very Rihanna. Iceland's a Gary Barlow power ballad. Not taken with either.

Comment

Gary Barlow must shit beige.

Comment

Albania's is a bit of a Harry Styles job. Actually quite liked that. Belgium have the first Bond theme of the night

Comment

Czechia being represented by Olly Murs.

Comment

Lithuania. Was there four months ago. Sounds like a theme to a film to a film where the teenage girl's love interest dies.

Comment

Israel are winning this. Bjork does Gangnam Style. I may not watch much more!

Comment

Yeah, this Israel song is the first thing that has any life in it at all. The songs before were wet blankets, one and all.

Comment

I really feel one of those big wooden hooks they have in cartoons to drag people off the stage would be a great addition to this semi-final. It would've been used 7 times now and added a bit off life to this bore-fest.

Comment

Belarus is a taller Mark Owen.

Comment

I like Estonia. I've been to weddings in smaller tents than that dress.

Comment

Black eyed mushy peas

Comment

Macedonian reggae.

Comment

Quite like this one.
                                  Macedonia and Israel so far for me.

Comment

Bulgaria's is a bit too bland. Can't take my eyes off Macedonia for some reason.

Comment

Croatia's is all Mariah. Austria have gone with a Rag n Bone man track that will better commercially than in this contest.

Comment

Greece's was a bit meh. Saara Alto for Finland is outright Gaga. Her song is about the monsters under her bed...

Comment

Armenia's was pretty strong. The Swiss one is all Pink gurl power. Not bad though. Ireland have a plinky plonky one about being together til we die. Cheerful.

Comment

Cyprus's is a proper Europop dance one - possibly the only one of the night. This will get votes.

Comment

I like Cyprus's outfit. Would be happy to see it again.

Comment

My opinion on the presenters:
                                                Catarina Furtado: I've never liked her, sra. stev9e loves her, even went to school with her younger sister who is quite bohemian, she worked at Lisbon's equivalent of Cafe Oto. Erwin once told me a story that she was rude to staff at British Pub in Lisbon when filming an advert in it.
                                                Silvia Alberto: I've always liked her but she's a bit dull. A band did a song about her, it wasn't a hit.
                                                Daniela Rua: The only reason I think she's there is that her English is much better than the other 3.
                                                Other woman: I don't know her very well.

Comment

That Ireland one sounds like "Freefalling"

Comment

This is an interesting piece about the Israeli entry. https://972mag.com/why-israels-eurov...or-bds/135197/

Comment

Working...
                                                    X