The White Supremacy thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tactical Genius View Post
    Great observation and contribution......
    ....Hmmmm.
    In the absence of being able to provide the Houston police department with any practical help in their investigations, I thought I'd advise you of an error in your description of the event.

Why the sarky response and "....Hmmmm"?

Comment

Originally posted by Nocturnal Submission View Post
      In the absence of being able to provide the Houston police department with any practical help in their investigations, I thought I'd advise you of an error in your description of the event.

Why the sarky response and "....Hmmmm"?
      Dunno, maybe I take such matter more seriously than you and don't see it as an opportunity to be a smartarse.

Comment

A "smartarse". Usually when a factual error is pointed out to someone on OTF the response is: "Thanks. Amended".

Your response is an insult.

I think that says a lot more about you than it does about me.

Comment

Originally posted by ursus arctos View Post
          Yes, red pickup truck.

The same type of pickup that was linked to a similar shooting incident near the same Wal-Mart last year.

It is worth noting that the prevalence of CCTV in this country is nowhere near its ubiquity in Britain, but there has been an inexplicable lack of urgency in the investigation of both crimes - the latest manifestation of what appears to be an increasingly fraught racial divide in Houston.

A small consolation is that the hotel employees in Portland have been sacked; the civil settlement will be substantial.
          Ursus, White Supremicists don't get fired, they get transfered. Give it time, they will pop up in a simlilar role like this toe rag.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ice-force.html

Comment

St. Kilda, today. Funny how white supremacists look very similar everywhere.

Comment

A "smartarse". Usually when a factual error is pointed out to someone on OTF the response is: "Thanks. Amended".

Your response is an insult.

I think that says a lot more about you than it does about me.
              So lets break this down......
              I post a link to a horiffic incident of a racially motivated.

You respond, not to express sympathy or empathy with the deceased girls family or even surprise and dismay with the seemingly half-hearted police investigation.

You skipped past all that (and you continue to) as you focused on the opportunity to correct the tactical genius.

So you are correct, our exchange says something about the both of us and I will let others draw their conclusions.

Comment

Nef, that's the beauty of decriminalising something. It gives you the leeway to give some people a pass whilst dropping the hammer down on undesirables.

Comment

So lets break this down......
                  I post a link to a horiffic incident of a racially motivated.

You respond, not to express sympathy or empathy with the deceased girls family or even surprise and dismay with the seemingly half-hearted police investigation.

You skipped past all that (and you continue to) as you focused on the opportunity to correct the tactical genius.

So you are correct, our exchange says something about the both of us and I will let others draw their conclusions.
                  Well, you refer to yourself in the third person, which says something about you right there.

But you really are being very strange about this. I was sufficiently interested in the article you linked to to read it, which is when I noticed that you'd got the colour of the assailant's vehicle wrong. I pointed it out to you. If you want to read something sinister into that then I'm not sure that I can help you.

Do you really, really believe that there is any doubt that I would be horrified at the murder of a child or wish for the cuplrit to be caught and put away as speedily as possible or are you trying to deflect from your graceless and unpleasant response?

Comment

Well, you refer to yourself in the third person, which says something about you right there.

But you really are being very strange about this. I was sufficiently interested in the article you linked to to read it, which is when I noticed that you'd got the colour of the assailant's vehicle wrong. I pointed it out to you. If you want to read something sinister into that then I'm not sure that I can help you.
                    You were not the only person who corrected me, Ursus did too. Read his post and then read yours, the difference in content should give you an idea why you both got different responses.

Do you really, really believe that there is any doubt that I would be horrified at the murder of a child or wish for the cuplrit to be caught and put away as speedily as possible or are you trying to deflect from your graceless and unpleasant response?
                    What I believe is immaterial, I went by what you have said. This is a message board where people articulate their thoughts and feelings by the way of text, not osmosis.

Comment

Ursus, as an American, was able to provide useful additional local content & context, something which I (or you, for that matter) wasn't able to do, hence the brevity of my response which, to repeat, was intended to be a helpful hint to correct an error.

So, to be clear, when Tactical Genius posts a link to a tragic story, does he expect everyone to reply with an empathetic comment after they've read it, just to confirm to Tactical Genius that they're not heartless monsters? Because either most OTFers ignored Tactical Genius's posting or they didn't feel the need to do so.

As for pointing out an error in Tactical Genius's text, well, that's obviously a risky manoeuvre that carries with it a range of negative interpretations. It goes without saying that after your comments on this thread I won't bother reading stories that Tactical Genius links to in future and I'll happily leave any factual errors that Tactical Genius makes to sit next to Tactical Genius's name unedited.

Comment

Ursus, as an American, was able to provide useful additional local content & context, something which I (or you, for that matter) wasn't able to do, hence the brevity of my response which, to repeat, was intended to be a helpful hint to correct an error.
                        I am not unfamiliar with Houston for your information.

So, to be clear, when Tactical Genius posts a link to a tragic story, does he expect everyone to reply with an empathetic comment after they've read it, just to confirm to Tactical Genius that they're not heartless monsters? Because either most OTFers ignored Tactical Genius's posting or they didn't feel the need to do so.
                        Nobody on OTF is duty-bound to respond to any of my posts and you are just reaching now.

As for pointing out an error in Tactical Genius's text, well, that's obviously a risky manoeuvre that carries with it a range of negative interpretations. It goes without saying that after your comments on this thread I won't bother reading stories that Tactical Genius links to in future and I'll happily leave any factual errors that Tactical Genius makes to sit next to Tactical Genius's name unedited.
                        From victim mode to full on tantrum, how old are you again, like seriously?

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno
                          You went by a tendentious reading of what he said, which makes what you believe material.
                          In what way, please explain?

Comment

I am not unfamiliar with Houston for your information.

Nobody on OTF is duty-bound to respond to any of my posts and you are just reaching now.

From victim mode to full on tantrum, how old are you again, like seriously?

Really. A regular visitor to the city then? Not so regular that the extent or lack thereof of the CCTV coverage was apparent to you though, it would seem.

You've missed the point again. I read your link, spotted a factual error in your commentary and thought that you might appreciate it being brought to your attention. If other OTFers who read the article aren't duty-bound to lodge their empathetic response why am I chastised for not doing so when I'm merely giving you a gentle nudge about an inaccuracy in your post?

Hyberbole again. I was just mocking your risibly self-important third person referencing upthread (and indeed over the years on OTF) and making the understandable point that if this is how you react to someone taking an interest in a subject dear to your heart and having the temerity to flag up a small error, I certainly won't be doing that again.

There's only one person having a tantrum on this thread and it's "the Tactical Genius". Like seriously.
                            Last edited by Nocturnal Submission; 07-01-2019, 11:02.

Comment

Incidentally, given your interest in the case I presume that you're aware of the latest developments?

Comment

Rihanna and Cardi B boycott the Superbowl

Comment

The thread is more about Blue on Blue Rivalry than White Supremacy

(Readers older than TG, NS and myself may dimly remember the planned ruck at the 1967 Cup Final that kicked off 50 years of Spurs- Chelsea animosity)

Comment

Originally posted by Duncan Gardner View Post
                                    The thread is more about Blue on Blue Rivalry than White Supremacy

(Readers older than TG, NS and myself may dimly remember the planned ruck at the 1967 Cup Final that kicked off 50 years of Spurs- Chelsea animosity)
                                    I'm finding the whole thing more than a little odd, Dunc, but there you go.

Actually, I remember asking an old Chelsea meathead if the '67 Cup Final was the start of the rivalry and he said that, no, fans of the two clubs had been fighting for years before then. One theory I heard was that it dated from Jimmy Greaves's decision to join Spurs when he returned from Italy rather than go back to Chelsea.

I suspect that it might have a lot to do with the respective fanbases rubbing together in NW London.

Comment

More about that Spurs/Chelsea "Rivalry"

https://twitter.com/ChelseaSTrust/status/1082025568793751553

Comment

Yes, it's all very grim, though I'm cautiously optimistic that things are starting to improve.

Wrong thread though so let's not discuss it on here.

Comment

Are you referring to their having arrested and charged a black man for the murder? Guess we can all pack up and go home now...
                                          Yes, well the driver of the car apparently, with an as yet unapprehended passenger being the one who actually fired the gun.

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/n...rl/2495392002/
                                          Last edited by Nocturnal Submission; 07-01-2019, 15:50.

Comment

Are you referring to their having arrested and charged a black man for the murder? Guess we can all pack up and go home now...
                                            Not sure what you mean by that Bruno,
                                            Who do you expect to pack up and go home and for what reason?

Comment

Yes, well the driver of the car apparently, with an as yet unapprehended passenger being the one who actually fired the gun.

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/n...rl/2495392002/
                                              This is getting stranger and stranger. It seems suspicious at the very least and a little all too convenient.
                                              Last edited by Tactical Genius; 07-01-2019, 16:50. Reason: fixed typo

Comment

Where to begin with this. The mad thing about spain though is that some of these maniacs could very easily have been out in dinghies pulling migrants out of the med, and putting them up in their houses, and not see a contradiction between the two things.

Comment

Sometimes, I am so glad to be Glaswegian.

Comment

So if the Governor of Virginia has to step down over this.... does he get replaced by the lieutenant Governor?

I've got to say, that's pretty funny.

(Before I get accused of Digital Blackface, that's Justin Fairfax, the Lieutenant Governor of Virginia.}

Comment

Working...
                                                    X