No announcement yet.

The White Supremacy thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think that it is actually RDO - Resisting, Delaying or Obstructing an Officer

Here's a statute from North Carolina

“If any person shall willfully and unlawfully resist, delay or obstruct a public officer in discharging or attempting to discharge a duty of his office, he shall be guilty of a Class 2 misdemeanor.”

Comment

Originally posted by Nefertiti2 View Post
      What is REO?
      Listening to offensive AOR?

Comment

Ursus is right. I tend to slip into the New Mexican term - resisting, evading or obstructing. That whole situation could have so easily gotten out of hand.

Comment

Chicago.

With all the shootings taking place recently and no arrests, the Police are going around planting bait trucks full off Nike trainers in the back.
          Then when people going in to take them, they are arresting them.

So someone please tell me, how is that legal and if it is should they be stripped of the World Cup?

https://www.vox.com/2018/8/7/1766124...k-neighborhood

Note in the article that truck of guns and ammunition have been stolen from trucks that just happened to be parked up in Chicago whilst in transit (strokes chin).
          Last edited by Tactical Genius; 10-08-2018, 10:17.

Comment

Sounds like straight down the line entrapment, doesn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by hobbes View Post
              Sounds like straight down the line entrapment, doesn't it?
              It's worse than that, leaving trucks of guns lying around to be stolen has racheted up the gun crime in that city. Community activists have been talking about this for a while. There is also a feeling that many of these shootings are not being carried out by black gang members (many shooting sprees take place during weekends and public holidays)

Comment

The Chicago Police Department may well be the major organised crime gang with the longest record of continuous operation in this country.
                Last edited by ursus arctos; 10-08-2018, 12:06.

Comment

Originally posted by The Awesome Berbaslug!!! View Post
                  My brain automatically read $4 million. I had to read it again three times...

Comment

That verdict even shocked seasoned observers of Florida courts who thought that they had seen it all in terms of racism.

Comment

"Because jurors also found that the sheriff’s office was only 1 percent at fault in the death, that award was reduced to four cents. And furthermore, because jurors found that Mr. Hill was intoxicated and mostly to blame for the shooting, a lawyer for his family said Tuesday that a judge would reduce the four-cent award to nothing."

I infer the cops shot him because he was being very uppity, shutting the garage door on them like that. I'm not convinced the cops thought he was going to shoot them through a garage door.

Jury was out for 10 hours, presumably to talk around the one black juror who was holding out for a decent payment.
                      Last edited by Satchmo Distel; 10-08-2018, 13:14.

Comment

Originally posted by Satchmo Distel View Post
                        "Because jurors also found that the sheriff’s office was only 1 percent at fault in the death, that award was reduced to four cents. And furthermore, because jurors found that Mr. Hill was intoxicated and mostly to blame for the shooting, a lawyer for his family said Tuesday that a judge would reduce the four-cent award to nothing."

I infer the cops shot him because he was being very uppity, shutting the garage door on them like that. I'm not convinced the cops thought he was going to shoot them through a garage door.

Jury was out for 10 hours, presumably to talk around the one black juror who was holding out for a decent payment.
                        It's basically open warfare declared on black people with the full knowledge that the legal system has their backs. Florida is also the place that race soldier shot dead a black man who pushed him away after he was intimidating his wife.

Im not surprised mind, Malcolm X spoke about this nearly half a century ago.

Comment

Racist Serena Williams depictions defended by Murdoch scum

Comment

Racist Serena Williams depictions defended by Murdoch scum
                            It's Australia, it's kinda expected if we're fair.

Comment

So, I have just googled Botham on OTF and there are no hits outside the cricket thread. Strange that......

Anyway, for those of you living under a rock (or pretending not to notice) A week ago, a black male was shot dead in his house by a white female police office who claimed she entered his apartment thinking it was hers and shot him dead as she suspect he was a burglar.

The response has been right outside of the WS playbook:

The slowness of the arrest
                              The reporting of her side of the story as fact
                              The change of jurisdiction from Dallas to a suburb (so they can more easily load the jury with SWS)
                              The constant changes of her story when it has been pointed out her recolection of events are technically impossible
                              The pathetic attempts to assassinate his character (on the day of his fucking funeral) by claiming to have found weed in his apartment
                              The scrubbing of her social media of all the WS stuff she has on there (people throwing the WS and peckerwood hand signs and "all lives matter" t-shirts)

I look forward to her getting off this with great interest.

Comment

I hope they find her guilty of murder and sentence her to life in prison.

But we've seen this movie before, so I fully expect her to get off with maybe just losing her badge. What a POS. And it boils my blood that Fux News is trying to make Jean the bad guy, just as they have with every other person of color who has been murdered in cold blood by police or civilian vigilantes.

Comment

I simply can't keep up with all of the toxic shit pouring out of the US. I'm getting seriously fatigued, which I think is most of the point. The thing that has made me feel ill this week is the realization that Trump was completely allowed walk away without blame, from a disastrous handling of a hurricane, that killed nearly twice as many people as Hurricane Katrina, simply because it happened to Puerto ricans. It's a sign of how much worse things have become since 2005. If Katrina were to happen again, and the same demographic groups were affected, I'm not sure that it would get half as much coverage, or that the Govt would get a fraction of the blame that Bush got in 2005. As it was, all that happened was that people got angry that he denied the official statistic, and tried to take credit for a good response. People were exercised by his lie, rather than hold him to account for sitting around while thousands of american citizens died. This was a disaster nearly twice as bad as katrina and nobody cares because they haven't lost a stag party venue.

The bit I found fascinating about the whole thing was how they tried to "otherize" someone who worked for Fucking PWC as a fucking Accountant. Even the mayor of Dallas found himself in the uncomfortable position of describing a police shooting victim as "A model citizen." I mean fair dues to them for trying, but by starting their investigation into his murder by searching his things, it has rightly made a hell of a lot of people very angry. Weed is effectively legal in huge swathes of the US. They should have found crack if they wanted to move the needle.
                                  Last edited by The Awesome Berbaslug!!!; 17-09-2018, 01:02.

Comment

This is an interesting graph. It's structural racism in barchart form. If you're a white person in the US. there's a one in 340,000 chance that you will be killed by a police officer this year. If you're black, there's a one in 150,000 chance that a policeman is going to kill you. (Oddly there's only a one in 310,000 chance of you being shot if you are a latino) But a 1 in 100,000 chance of being killed if you are a native american. Essentially black people are 2.3 times as likely to get shot dead by a policeman as white people.

Last edited by The Awesome Berbaslug!!!; 16-09-2018, 23:31.

Comment

Doll studies suggest that this starts at a very early age. In the 2010 CNN study, 66% of kids (of all colours) picked the darker skinned dolls (or images) as bad. 76% picked them as "dumb".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQACkg5i4AY

Comment

What I find equally disturbing are the numbers of Native Americans. They don't get the publicity. Many live on reservations or enclaves well away from the media centers and they have a very limited publicity apparatus or lobbying network.

Comment

1 in 100,000 is so bloody high. I'm impressed that they don't think that "Asian" is sufficiently broad.

Comment

Doll studies suggest that this starts at a very early age. In the 2010 CNN study, 66% of kids (of all colours) picked the darker skinned dolls (or images) as bad. 76% picked them as "dumb".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQACkg5i4AY
                                            You see this all the time. This is why whenever there is a violent altercation between a white person and a black person. The white person is automatically assumed to be the victim regardless of the circumstances or the outcome.
                                            This is why the police and the killers of Steven Lawrence got a pass. This is why the armed officers got a pass for killing Mark Duggan despite the Inquiry accepting he was not carrying a gun when he was shot.
                                            It's ingrained in our psyche.

Comment

Berbaslug.
                                              is the realization that Trump was completely allowed walk away without blame, from a disastrous handling of a hurricane, that killed nearly twice as many people as Hurricane Katrina
                                              Funny you should say thathttps://www.postandcourier.com/news/...3304bb9ec.html

When you have the rescue workers openly throwing the WS hand sign on TV then you know what's going to happen (hint, shoot looters). But I guess if the aide of the nominee to the Supreme court can, then its open season.
                                              Note, this guy wasn't fired, he was simply moved

And this defies belief https://nypost.com/2018/08/03/teache...-lose-license/
                                              Last edited by Tactical Genius; 17-09-2018, 22:08.

Comment

Originally posted by Femme Folle View Post
                                                I hope they find her guilty of murder and sentence her to life in prison.
                                                Isn't the chair still in use in Texas?

But we've seen this movie before, so I fully expect her to get off with maybe just losing her badge.
                                                And then be hired by another police department as has happened many times.

What a POS. And it boils my blood that Fux News is trying to make Jean the bad guy, just as they have with every other person of color who has been murdered in cold blood by police or civilian vigilantes.
                                                If Zimmermann got off and is wandering around like a celebrity, she'll be ok and will no doubt be throwing the OK sign when she walks free.

Comment

Originally posted by Tactical Genius View Post

And then be hired by another police department as has happened many times.
                                                  Case in point in small town Oklahoma.

Comment

I've banged on about series two of In The Dark on the podcast thread, but if you're interested in white supremacy in the States, it's a must listen. To set the scene, it's an investigation of the case of a black man in Mississippi who has been convicted for murder and sentenced to death six times for the same crime, each of those trials under the supervision of the same white prosecutor.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X