• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how-white-women-use-strategic-tears-to-avoid-accountability

In case it hadn't already been posted.

Comment

Originally posted by ursus arctos View Post
      You're being awfully Catholic in splitting hairs here, TAB.

Can we agree on "trying to get people killed"?
      Berbaslug does not see racism Ursus, you are wasting your time. I have given up on him as a lost cause after the Mark Sampson thread.

The Tamir Rice and Dr Dre incidents took place whilst Obama was president so you cannot put that on Trump. Also the police were probably even handed as it was Dr Dre. Would their reactions have been the same if it were a white celebrity of similar standing. I am sure Hollywood is crawling with stalkers and other nutters constantly harassing famous people so i doubt such an incident would have been out of the ordinary for local police.

And it's not the beginning, it has been happening for centuries. It's just that people like you have refused to believe it takes place but with youtube, mobile phones and the internet, it can no longer be ignored.

Comment

Originally posted by Gerontophile View Post
        Good article, I have seen this numerous times in the workplace and the embedded video was a classic example of "I'm white and I say so".

Comment

Eh? That's not what I'm saying at all. I'm saying there's four different scenarios there, and they each should have their own name. In the first case (The "Swatting") as far as I know, Everyone involved is white. In the Tamir rice Case the Person making the complaint doesn't seem to be racist, but the police are. In the BBQ case the Person making the complaint is racist, but the police aren't. And then there's the much larger group where the person making the complaint is racist, and then the police are. These are four different scenarios. And it's not that this all started in january 2017. It's that however bad things were when the President and the attorney General were black, they're going to get a fuckmountain worse, now that the President was elected on a platform of white supremacy, and the Attorney General was considered to racist to be a judge in the fucking 1980's.

And As for Eni Aluko, My point was that it was that the FA didn't just fuck her over because she was black. It was also because she was a woman, and because she was an outsider to the FA, while Mark Sampson was an insider (someones mate). It was that the FA were cunts to her in three different ways simultaneously in a really unpleasant toxic cocktail.
          Last edited by The Awesome Berbaslug!!!; 14-05-2018, 12:52.

Comment

Berba, go back and read the Wiki on Swatting that I linked at the beginning, particularly the "Other Notable Cases" bit.

It just isn't true that "everyone involved is white". Nor do I see it as particularly useful to create a separate definition for "incidents involving a gamer".

For me, the thing that cuts across the large majority of the cases is that people in this country have discovered that many of our massively over-armed and increasingly paramilitary local police forces can be relied on to respond to certain allegations with a massive display of force that will at a minimum freak out the "target" and can rather easily end up with someone being killed.

TG, I have almost 50,000 posts on this version of the board. It's a bit late for me to be concerned about wasting my time.
            Last edited by ursus arctos; 14-05-2018, 12:13.

Comment

Haha!

Comment

Berba, go back and read the Wiki on Swatting that I linked at the beginning, particularly the "Other Notable Cases" bit.

It just isn't true that "everyone involved is white". Nor do I see it as particularly useful to create a separate definition for "incidents involving a gamer".

Oh wow. There's a lot. the thing is though is that it seems to be primarily a problem involving internet trolls, trying to hide their identity using VOIP and proxy servers, and despite the horrendous attitudes towards race of many internet trolls, most of the victims listed on the wiki are white. (Robert Mueller!) One thing that does seem to stand out though is that the Swatter tries to hide their identity. The far more worrying and widespread phenomenon is the one you where a white person calls the police on a black person going around minding their own business, and doesn't bother to hide their identity, because they see the police as being there to primarily keep the black population in line for them. Like the Starbucks incident, but with more shooting.

Comment

I knew it wouldn't take long, but here we go.

https://www.vice.com/en_ca/article/5...ile-of-garbage

What is it with Canadian women doubling down on bigotry, I thought the whole point of Canada is that it's the US without the nutters (and 10C colder).

First Tomi Lahren, now this idiot.

Comment

Katie Hopkins ended up at the Canadian Breitbart, TG.

They aren’t perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by ursus arctos View Post
                      Katie Hopkins ended up at the Canadian Breitbart, TG.

They aren’t perfect.
                      I see your Katie Hopkins and I raise you with Lil Tay and if you click on the link below you will fold.

https://babe.net/2018/04/16/who-is-lil-tay-49631
                      and this

Just to think I was there a couple of weeks ago and found it a wonderful place.
                      Last edited by Tactical Genius; 14-05-2018, 22:36.

Comment

I've folded.

Comment

I folded before even clicking.

TG's mojo is strong.

Comment

Originally posted by Tactical Genius View Post
                            I knew it wouldn't take long, but here we go.

https://www.vice.com/en_ca/article/5...ile-of-garbage

What is it with Canadian women doubling down on bigotry, I thought the whole point of Canada is that it's the US without the nutters (and 10C colder).

First Tomi Lahren, now this idiot.
                            White Power Barbie is American, I assume you mean Lauren Southern.

My suspicion is these dweebs have realized there's a buttload of US right wing money to grift. Charlie Kirk's getting rich walking around in fucking diapers protesting free speech because the Koch Brothers pay him.

Comment

That's how you get the Gucci lint rollers.

Comment

I also take from that story that 'clout' means summat else in Canadia City from the Middlesboogiedown.

Comment

Mind you, she's got nowt on the bairn rappers of Blackpool.

Comment

Someone earlier said, if I understood correctly, that comparing police/black shootings and police/native-american shootings is irrelevant. Not so. I was a public defender in New Mexico and I worked right up close to the Navajo Nation, The Jicarilla Apache reservation and the Southern Ute reservation. Native Americans suffer the same problems.

A native american is much more likely to be shot by a white police officer and, apart from tribal police, the police forces are overwhelmingly white.

In Farmington the response time to a Navajo calling for assistance is 4 times as long.

A native american driver is far more likely to be stopped by the police. We used to say that DWI stood for "Driving While Indian". If the driver has the temerity to question the police officer he risks a violent "take down". In 2007 3 Navajos were shot and killed at traffic stops. No police were charged.

A native american woman who calls for help during a domestic violence incident may get no response at all. A pregnant woman was beaten to death in 2006. A police officer said to a colleague of mine "We don't always respond. The Indians are like that."

Bail is routinely set much higher for native americans. The excuse often given was that they could run onto the tribal lands where they can't be found. There may be something in that. The Navajo Nation is huge and State courts have little jurisdiction.

When the AIM visited Farmington to try to raise awareness for some these issues they were all but run out of town and some were arrested on charges of drunkenness, vagrancy and disturbing the peace.

The native americans have no high profile advocates, dumb or otherwise. There is no MLK or Malcolm X and Chief Joseph and Black Kettle were a long time ago.

I understand that there are similar problems in Albuquerque and other south western cities with the Hispanic population. Albuquerque is a mess and probably deserves a thread to itself.

Comment

I assume (and forgive me if I am wrong) but the person you are referring to is me.

Allow me to respond to your points.

Someone earlier said, if I understood correctly, that comparing police/black shootings and police/native-american shootings is irrelevant. Not so.
                                      Nobody said this, I said that the Native Americans that were stopped on the campus by police were not stopped because they were native Americans, they were assumed to be white boys acting strange.
                                      I also claimed that their treatment by the police was relatively even handed and with all the school shootings recently by deranged white kids.

A native american is much more likely to be shot by a white police officer
                                      more likely than whom exactly, black people?

all the rest of the stuff you say applies to black people so I don't get the false equivalence.
                                      For example,
                                      In 2007 3 Navajos were shot and killed at traffic stops. No police were charged
                                      Dude, that was 11 years ago, I could probably find the same stats for black people in the last 11 days.

The native americans have no high profile advocates, dumb or otherwise. There is no MLK or Malcolm X
                                      Both have been dead over half a century with their death carried out by the US government.

If you are going to engage in whataboutery your gonna have to work harder than this.
                                      My sympathy for the native Americans exist but most of the ones who claim Native American blood have little or none left and are descendants of European fraudsters who claimed Native American heritage to get some free land also known as $5 Indians.

look at pictures of Native Americans pre 1900 and modern Native Americans whilst you are at it. These dudes look white and have done a great job hogging all the resources whilst denying black members nationhood.
                                      The Cherokee nation are well known for this.
                                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZ_tDY0pxh0

Comment

Thread Vietnam potential, here.

Comment

Originally posted by Lang Spoon View Post
                                          Thread Vietnam potential, here.
                                          For whom

Comment

Both sides. Just like Vietnam.

Comment

Originally posted by Tactical Genius View Post
                                              My sympathy for the native Americans exist but most of the ones who claim Native American blood have little or none left and are descendants of European fraudsters who claimed Native American heritage to get some free land also known as $5 Indians.
                                              Trying to avoid thread Vietnam, but have to comment that the area AHC writes about -- Four Corners -- has very few Native Americans of a "$5 Indian" nature.

Comment

Incredibly, incredibly, incredibly stupid thing to say.

You're dumber than dogshit if you think enrolling in a federally recognized Indian tribe involves buying a dreamcatcher and claiming "I'm Injun".

Also, if we're gonna break out the calipers here and decide who and who doesn't look something, I'm not the only person from the Western United States who would immediately recognise these two boys as Indian:

Comment

Flynnie,

Incredibly, incredibly, incredibly stupid thing to say.
                                                  so apart from looking hard by such an aggressive response, what is you objection to what i say?

You're dumber than dogshit if you think enrolling in a federally recognized Indian tribe involves buying a dreamcatcher and claiming "I'm Injun".
                                                  Errm yes, that is essentially what happened at the turn of the 20th century.
                                                  https://indiancountrymedianetwork.co...acy-5-indians/ note, this is not some afrocentric bullshit article, it was written by a native american based in the four corners area.

Also, if we're gonna break out the calipers here and decide who and who doesn't look something, I'm not the only person from the Western United States who would immediately recognise these two boys as Indian:
                                                  ok, well i commend you on your sharp eyes. Those pictures aren't a good example.
                                                  For a start, the picture is in windy conditions and they are smiling so it is difficult to assess their true features.

Secondly, they are both sexually ambiguous and can easily pass as female (especially the one on the left) .
                                                  To me, they can easily pass as white and if they were in europe, would be assumed to be European mediterranean Iberian, Greek or Italian like the most famous Native american of the 20th century.
                                                  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Eyes_Cody

That's like me posting pictures of Meghan Markle, Ryan Giggs and Wentworth Miller and saying, "see, clearly black, your a stupid fool for not instantly seeing this"

this is more the image i have in my head of Native Americans which is more consistent of 19th century painings and photographs of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Cal Alamein View Post
                                                    Trying to avoid thread Vietnam, but have to comment that the area AHC writes about -- Four Corners -- has very few Native Americans of a "$5 Indian" nature.
                                                    Thread Vietnams should be embraced and i'm fuelling up the B52's

Comment

Working...
                                                    X