The White Supremacy thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by G-Man View Post
    Well, Birth of a Nation was boycotted because it presented slavery and the Washington-endorsed suppression of black rights during the reconstruction as a pretty fucking great thing.
    The new film about the Nat Turner riot. Not the original.

Comment

Originally posted by Tactical Genius View Post
      Green didn't do much for Bill Cosby and OJ Simpson.
      heh, It kept OJ out of jail until he robbed a load of people at gunpoint when he didn't have any money, and it kept Cosby safe into his 80's. Money isn't going to protect you from 60 women with the exact same story. I mean Jeffrey Epstein went to actual jail despite being a billionaire, and being a good buddy of Trump, Clinton and Prince Andrew.

Meanwhile, this sort of shit simply has to stop. It's always been hopelessly wrong, and it's not really possible to begin to guess how bad it was in the past, but it's commercially suicidal in the era of Social media.
      Last edited by The Awesome Berbaslug!!!; 09-05-2018, 10:03.

Comment

The new film about the Nat Turner riot. Not the original.
        Ah, then the boycott might explain why I've never heard of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno
          It says the IHOP server is also black. Wtf?
          Ignorance and stupidity transcends race.

Interesting that the black employee is fired whilst when white people do the same thing, they get counselling
          http://newsok.com/article/feed/21733...ed-of-stealing

Comment

This is quite something, even by the dismal standards of the Michigan State Legislature

https://twitter.com/Mikel_Jollett/status/994942681296982016
            https://twitter.com/NickBaumann/status/994941590018953216

Comment

now we know why George Lucas had that beard for so long.

Comment

It's only because they looked white or Mexicans that saved them from being shot.

What stops police shootings in the UK is that most officers don't carry guns.
                One of the best comments I saw on the twitter machine in response to Trump's proposal to arm teachers went something like this:

"Arm the teachers? What happens when there's a shooting rampage at a school and the cops see a black teacher walking around with a gun?"

On the money.

Comment

I guess she didnt like the smell of the Negro cooking.....

Note the end where she breaks down and acts the victim when she sees the policeman and the look on his face when she explains her plight

Comment

jesus Christ. I was just looking for this thread to post this. This is fucking mental. I mean completely mental. I've only considered calling the police to a bbq once. it was three enormously obese Russians in speedos. It was very upsetting. And then a baboon stole a whole ham from them. (That's not a crude racist slur. I mean an actual baboon). You haven't lived until you've seen three 300 lb men running in speedos.

Comment

https://twitter.com/keithboykin/status/995434063052902400?s=21

Comment

Originally posted by The Awesome Berbaslug!!! View Post
                        jesus Christ. I was just looking for this thread to post this. This is fucking mental. I mean completely mental. I've only considered calling the police to a bbq once. it was three enormously obese Russians in speedos. It was very upsetting. And then a baboon stole a whole ham from them. (That's not a crude racist slur. I mean an actual baboon). You haven't lived until you've seen three 300 lb men running in speedos.
                        Hopefully this lady will be charged with wasting police time as she was clearly trying to get some black people killed with her antics. Some of the backstories behind police overreactions with black people are down to anonymous calls from race soldiers overegging the situations leading to police officers thinking they are arriving at dangerous situations leading to overreactions.

If she isn't charged, she should be named and shamed, the fucking arsehole.

Comment

Charged with murdering your husband?
                          $1.5 million bail, oh he's black, 140K then

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/cour...usbands-murder

Comment

Fuck. Ing. Hell.

Comment

Hopefully this lady will be charged with wasting police time as she was clearly trying to get some black people killed with her antics. Some of the backstories behind police overreactions with black people are down to anonymous calls from race soldiers overegging the situations leading to police officers thinking they are arriving at dangerous situations leading to overreactions.

If she isn't charged, she should be named and shamed, the fucking arsehole.
                              It's really only one small step below "swatting" isn't it?

Comment

Sometimes that’s exactly what it is

Comment

Originally posted by The Awesome Berbaslug!!! View Post
                                  It's really only one small step below "swatting" isn't it?
                                  Just googled Swatting.

This is a classic case.
                                  In the good old days (before Negroes got uppity), the word of a white woman could get half a town lynched and the rest sent into exile.

Like here
                                  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosewood_massacre

Here
                                  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_race_riot

and especially here
                                  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emmett_Till

I guess thats what Trump meant by making America great again whilst throwing the White Power sign.
                                  Last edited by Tactical Genius; 13-05-2018, 23:38.

Comment

Swatting

Swatting is the harassment tactic of deceiving an emergency service (via such means as hoaxing an emergency services dispatcher) into sending a police and emergency service response team to another person's address.

Comment

The miracle is that only one person has been killed so far.

Comment

Swatting is basically the way to get someone you dislike - or disagree with - killed.

So it's a cunt's trick,

Comment

I think that the one death is under-reporting.

As TG notes, several of the incidents where cops killed unarmed people of colour began with a 911 call that claimed that brown people were armed or engaged in serious criminal activity

Comment

Make that two Berba.
                                            https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Tamir_Rice

Apparently there are Wikis on Alt Right and neo Nazi's sites on how to Swat on black people whilst using language that will prevent you from getting prosecuted.
                                            The small caveats in the 911 call above are a good example of how to do it if you were so minded.

Comment

Swatting Dr Dre
                                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rV_TYLLZM70

Comment

It's only swatting if it involves white Gamers though. The things TG describes I believe are technically called "Legitimate Concerns" or "concerned citizens." and if the police take too long to get there, what happens next I believe it is legally called "Stand your ground."

The videos of that woman who called the police are terrifying. She seems to be more in need of Sectioning, than imprisonment, though a) that's a moot point and b) little consolation to the people she was harrassing, and putting at risk of getting shot.

Just saw the Tamir Rice case there. I don't think that's exactly swatting, because a) in the middle of it, the caller says that the gun is probably fake, and b) it looks like a kid, which wasn't passed on to the policemen. in the middle of it all. Swatting more generally involves telling people that you heard gunshots, and screams, when you heard no such thing. then a Swat team turns up at someones house and shoots anyone who moves. The policemen in the swatting incident were told that the "perpetrator" had killed his father and was holding people hostage. When he was just some random guy who was watching tv with his mam.

That Dr Dre type of thing needs its own name. that happens massively more often than swatting. and happens for entirely different reasons.
                                                Last edited by The Awesome Berbaslug!!!; 14-05-2018, 00:27.

Comment

You're being awfully Catholic in splitting hairs here, TAB.

Can we agree on "trying to get people killed"?

Comment

well..... these things are all kind of different, that swatting thing is a 'prank' that gamers 'play' on each other, and generally doesn't have any racial component. The person who rang in with the Tamir Rice phone call, had to be asked repeatedly if he was black, because he seemed more interested in describing his clothes, and where he was. he also said that he thought the gun was fake, and that it was probably just a kid. that one is on the police, who just turned up and shot him dead. And that is terrifying in its own way. whereas this maniac in the park and the person who called the police on Dr Dre, are examples of an insane racist, who views the police as their agents in a race war. In the two instances highlighted here, the police didn't really play along but on far to often an basis, they're as enthusiastic as they were in the case of Tamir Rice. That's not trying to minimize any of these incidents, just that there's a fucking insane white supremacist in the white house, leading an insane white supremacist party, seeking to roll back the civil rights act, and god knows what else, in the face of America becoming a majority, non-'white' country. There's going to be a lot more of this so we're going to need some means of cataloguing this, because this is only the beginning.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X