The White Supremacy thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The White Supremacy thread

Again Spurred on by the Lang Spoon thread on music.
    Yep, its still alive and kicking in 2018 as this example lays out.

https://munchies.vice.com/en_us/arti...hite-customers

It amazing how when a black person annoys you, you can just call the police on them and they will come quickly with guns cocked like GI's on D Day.

Also still live and kicking are the buckdancing coons who server their agenda and say what the dominant society would like to say but dare not for the fear of being called racist.

So a quick summary of the shite West said in the interview.

As slavery took place for over 400 years, it must have been by choice.
    Black people complain when a black person is killed by police yet say nothing about the many more killed in black on black crime.
    Luckily the only non uncle Tom working for TMZ was on hand to pull him up. note that there was a black man and a black woman interviewing him that just allowed him to babble on with this nonsense.

I have not had much time for West since he apologised to George Bush for saying he hates black people.
    Since he got with the Kardashians, he has got deeper and deeper into the sunkien place. There was also his antics on stage when he was performing the song "Gold Digger" and encouraging the (mostyly white) crowd to say the n word.

Also interesting was this interview with Piers Morgan.
    invited to give his thoughts on West was an American called Jesee Lee Peterson, probably the second biggest Uncle Tom in America behind Sheriff Clark. Peterson was as expected defending West whilst throwing additional bombs like racism doesn't exist and lambasting the black lives matter movement until he started to stray off topic and having a pop at Gay people. Note, if you talk shit about black people, they let you ramble on (and probably cancel the adverts). But dare to say something homophobic the interview gets shut down immediately with a styinging rebuke.

Finally, comedian Gary Owens on a back and forth roast with Michael Blackson then gets his Black wife to call him the N-word.
    How to turn your wife into a bed winch the worst bit was at 25 seconds.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGnwhQrALss

Facepalm.gif

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno
      Kanye will probably be President. So there's that...?
      Well aligning yourself with Trump, having the Confederate flag on your clothing apparel and giving white people a free pass to use the N word is a great start.

He will suffer the same fate as Cosby and OJ in due course as black people have disowned him. We don't really buy his records, his walking dead clothes or attend his concerts. Even Jay Z distances himself from him.

Comment

The fuck did I do?

Comment

Kanye West isn't the first 'talented' but profoundly damaged person to make it big in the US, before being immediately surrounded by a bunch of panderers, enablers and Parasites. He may be the most damaging though. Particularly since Twitter enables him to speak his brane whenever he feels like it, and the 24 hour news cycle loves it, and his ramblings are rocket fuel for cunts.

White supremacy isn't just one dimensional in its bullshit though. You can run the risk of getting shot for being a shy Native American teen, at a college open day, because you're obviously mexicans about to go on a shooting rampage. There's a longer list of recent incidents, In there. it seems all a person has to do to get shot is commit the captial crime of being non-white around a racist.

Given the way that the UK right seem to like importing the worst of American Right wing bollocks to the UK, I suppose it's only a matter of time before this is a regular thing in the UK. I mean it's not like the UK govt has a history of shooting members of troublesome minorities in the street is it?
          Last edited by The Awesome Berbaslug!!!; 07-05-2018, 11:08.

Comment

TG, the black woman with Kanye was Candace Owens, a conservative US personality that helped to "redpill" Kanye. The man was indeed with TMZ, though, and said later that he felt bad for not challenging him, but his interviewing style is to let people keep on saying ridiculous things and let them dig their own graves, but he was happy that Van stood up to tell it to him straight.

Most recent thing I saw online was a story from a woman who was leaving an Airbnb with her friends and were putting their suitcases in their car. White woman across the street saw three black women leaving a house that wasn't theirs and called the cops, who detained them for 45 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by The Awesome Berbaslug!!! View Post
              White supremacy isn't just one dimensional in its bullshit though. You can run the risk of getting shot for being a shy Native American teen, at a college open day, because you're obviously mexicans about to go on a shooting rampage
              It's only because they looked white or Mexicans that saved them from being shot.

What stops police shootings in the UK is that most officers don't carry guns.

Comment

There's a lot of truth in that, but school shooters are almost always white, and that is what they were supposed to be dealing with. I think that a big part of it was that they were in a college, with a lot of people around. Shoot a person of Colour on a campus, and things would go on fire, all over the country. This might have happened very differently in an alleyway.

I would also make the assumption that the police only shoot a small proportion of the "suspicious people who don't belong" only because while the number of black people shot by the police is insanely high, I can only assume that the number of "complaints" by "frightened" citizens is probably even more eyewatering.

Comment

There's a lot of truth in that, but school shooters are almost always white, and that is what they were supposed to be dealing with. I think that a big part of it was that they were in a college, with a lot of people around. Shoot a person of Colour on a campus, and things would go on fire, all over the country. This might have happened very differently in an alleyway.
                  This is clearly not true. Police in America routinely shoot black people in public without any cause whatsoever. Try actually reading the link you posted where police shot a man dead in a Wallmart car park.

Looking at the bodycam footage the boys looked like regular white dudes and not as exotic as their pictures in the article and appear stoned.
                  The police were reasonable and relatively cuerteous in their dealing with the boys. With all the mass school shootings going on, two white boys turning up late to a school tour, acting strange and not engaging with anyone else is going to arose suspicion. This is just false equivalency from people trying to downplay and water down the main issue at hand which is black people constantly under suspicion and more importantly the over aggressive police reations.

And when you call the police on innocent black people and they do not come quickly enough, you just take matters into your own hands

http://metro.co.uk/2018/04/14/man-sh...tions-7467781/

Comment

This is a bit of a digression but maybe not, I'd like to know how black police officers — in the US, UK, or anywhere else — deal with this kind of stuff, practically and (even more) psychologically. I genuinely can't imagine what it must be like, except that it can't be healthy on either level can it?

Comment

Originally posted by Incandenza View Post
                      TG, the black woman with Kanye was Candace Owens, a conservative US personality that helped to "redpill" Kanye. The man was indeed with TMZ, though, and said later that he felt bad for not challenging him, but his interviewing style is to let people keep on saying ridiculous things and let them dig their own graves, but he was happy that Van stood up to tell it to him straight.
                      Is Candace the lady who appeared from nowhere to support West and attempt to shout down the guy who was checking him on the shit he was saying about black on black violence in Chicago. West at least has an excuse in is unstable mental state, she is just a straight up uncle Tom. But I expect this nonsense from the like of TMZ, Worldstar and the Root that always talks shit about black people.
                      Speaking of the Root, they posted some nonsense about interracial rape being dressed up as erotic fantasy:
                      https://www.theroot.com/dominate-1825451881

Most recent thing I saw online was a story from a woman who was leaving an Airbnb with her friends and were putting their suitcases in their car. White woman across the street saw three black women leaving a house that wasn't theirs and called the cops, who detained them for 45 minutes.
                      I subscribe to a podcast from a comedian/Filmaker in the US who keeps me abreast of such stories.
                      I have another that is just as ridiculous:
                      http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...alk-stage.html

Comment

Originally posted by Amor de Cosmos View Post
                        This is a bit of a digression but maybe not, I'd like to know how black police officers — in the US, UK, or anywhere else — deal with this kind of stuff, practically and (even more) psychologically. I genuinely can't imagine what it must be like, except that it can't be healthy on either level can it?
                        That's a very good question, some are probably uncle Tom's and go along with it. Those who don't probably find themselves in a difficult work environment and their job prospects severly stunted like that guy in the Wire.

Comment

https://twitter.com/Mina_b89/status/992526712666755072

I don't know how to embed tweets.

Comment

[ tweet ] tweet url [ /tweet ] (without any of the spaces)

Comment

This is clearly not true. Police in America routinely shoot black people in public without any cause whatsoever. Try actually reading the link you posted where police shot a man dead in a Wallmart car park.

TG, I think it's one thing for the police to shoot someone in a Walmart car park, or choke a man selling cigarettes outside a bodega, but entirely another thing to do it in the middle of a crowded university campus on an open day. One is a statistic hidden away in local news, or a couple of brief mentions. The other is going to be national news, primarily because it would happen in front of a bunch of middle class white people, in a middle class white institution, who would completely lose their minds over becoming global news. No-one wants to be the new Kent State.

The police would be on their best behaviour up at the big house, like in an agatha christie programme. Now in your unlit back yard.....

Comment

The real Uncle Tom of fiction was not a collaborator or sell-out. His non-resistance was mistaken for servility, but he was beaten to death for not betraying the escaped slaves. He was no traitor. And he was no Kanye West.

Comment

TG, I think it's one thing for the police to shoot someone in a Walmart car park, or choke a man selling cigarettes outside a bodega, but entirely another thing to do it in the middle of a crowded university campus on an open day. One is a statistic hidden away in local news, or a couple of brief mentions. The other is going to be national news, primarily because it would happen in front of a bunch of middle class white people, in a middle class white institution, who would completely lose their minds over becoming global news. No-one wants to be the new Kent State.

The police would be on their best behaviour up at the big house, like in an agatha christie programme. Now in your unlit back yard.....
                                  This native American stuff isn't really relevant about the phone call or the police behaviour (which was reasonable in the circumstances). If those were black kids the police reaction would have been much more heavy handed. If you care to look on the internet (or read previous threads on OTF). There is plenty of footage of police brutality in educational establishments. If police can shoot dead a kid in a playground for carrying a toy gun and get away with it, then you know anything goes.

Comment

Fair point. Kanye is more like a crazy uncle who happens to be named Tom.
                                    I think most people know about the real uncle Tom.

West's problem is he has surrounded himself with too many racist white people and sycophantic black people.
                                    You can see how he always likens himself to famous white people like Trump and Tesla.

You can see his talking points like the slavery thing which is fed by films like hidden figures, Roots, Amistad and especially 12 years a slave which is one of the worst films I have seen in a long time.

What is it with these Kardashian girls. They seem to be the black man's Kryptonite, you have to have something about you to turn and NBA star into a crackhead and the man who made college dropout into this?

Comment

Did you read this by Ta-Nehisi Coates

Comment

This native American stuff isn't really relevant about the phone call or the police behaviour (which was reasonable in the circumstances). If those were black kids the police reaction would have been much more heavy handed. If you care to look on the internet (or read previous threads on OTF). There is plenty of footage of police brutality in educational establishments. If police can shoot dead a kid in a playground for carrying a toy gun and get away with it, then you know anything goes.

yeah, I don't disagree with you on pretty much anything, other than looking into it a bit, this happened in a College town of about 160,000 people, one fifth of whom are students, and the University is by far the biggest employer in the city, and is the centre of a high tech manufacturing and research hub that employs an awful lot of people. In a very real way the University pays their wages. I'd say 40% of what they do involves turning a blind eye to students, and 30% is ignoring fake IDs. I just can't really imagine a situation where the police would have acted very differently, not because of who they were dealing with, but simply because of where they were. Essentially Green is the most important colour in the US.

Comment

[ tweet ] tweet url [ /tweet ] (without any of the spaces)

Is this for real? In the name of the wee man, that’s fucked.

Comment

http://www.newsweek.com/israel-immig...fricans-780941

Comment

Essentially Green is the most important colour in the US.
                                              Green didn't do much for Bill Cosby and OJ Simpson.

Comment

What's the deal with Roots?
                                                It follows the typical black film format.

Downtrodden black people suffer oppression in silence with sad faces whilst humming slowly.
                                                Then a kind white person in a moment of enlightenment lifts them out of their oppression.

Cue ending where black people are lifted out of their oppressing celebrating and buckdancing whilst the camera pans to the white dude smiling smugly and clapping slowly like you would when you have successfully taught your dog to use the litter basket successfully for the first time.

In all the generations only Kunta Kinte attempted to run away. This wasn't a true reflection of what happened during the slave trade.
                                                To be fair to West, being slaves for 400 years was a choice, but what he didn't say was that it endured so long becuase of house negros like him and and Obama who when the slaves would be looking to revolt would talk them down and quench their rebelious spirit with all this house negro talk like:

Turn the other cheek
                                                forgive your enemy
                                                Show massa love and give him a hug to make him change
                                                and all other associated bullshit.
                                                When theat didn't work, they would straight out grass up the plans to the massa. we even seen this in modern times where the likes of Marcus Garvey, Malcolm X, MLK and the panthers were sold out by black people working within these organisations on behalf of the dominant society.

A better film depiction about slavery is Birth of a Nation, but many people were convinced to boycott.

For every uncle Tom, there was a Bookman, Makandal, Nat Turner, Paul Bogle, Toussaint Louverture and Dessalines.

Comment

Well, Birth of a Nation was boycotted because it presented slavery and the Washington-endorsed suppression of black rights during the reconstruction as a pretty fucking great thing.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X