Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tactical Genius View Post
    Thread Vietnams should be embraced and i'm fuelling up the B52's
    I've no desire to get into any type of B-52 action.

The thread is titled "The White Supremacy Thread." In the USA Four Corners, as in many places in Indian Country, there is still serious White Supremacy.

Re: your article link. The USA is a big country. The article seems to largely focus only on the Five Civilized Tribes and Oklahoma. The Native Americans that live there today are generally very assimilated. Many jumped on the $5 Indian bandwagon (or more conveniently married a female Indian) when the Osage tribe happened to have settled on a massive amount of oil deposits which did not work too well for the them.

However, while the article may have been written by someone based in the Four Corners, nowhere are the Navajo Nation, any of the NM Pueblos or the Jicarilla Apache mentioned in connection to $5 Indians. Nor did it mention anything about tribes from Montana, Utah, Arizona, Idaho, and the Dakotas who were severely physically and economically devastated.

Not sure where you are getting at with the pic at the bottom of your post.
    Last edited by Cal Alamein; 24-05-2018, 00:17.

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno
      Did you know that Jordan Peterson is an honorary . . .
      My eyes! Ze goggles... zey do nothing!

Comment

Hey you two... Stay on your own JP thread!

Comment

White supremacy is alive in the four corners, as it is in other areas close by tribal lands. The Indians suffer racism, economic deprivation, poor schools and heavy handed policing. Most law enforcement officers are white or Hispanic.

The granting of a diluted autonomy to the tribal lands was, at best, a mixed blessing. It allowed the government to ignore the Indians, leaving them to their own devices. In often remote or desert areas economic development was hard to come by, not helped by the maladroit bellicosity of the AIM. And most Indians did not go there by choice.

I don't know any $5 Indians. To be an enrolled tribal member there has to be a certain proportion of Indian blood.

Comment

I'm not denying any of the discrimination either of you mention.

And we have our own interlopers like Rachael Dolezal who having claimed she was black for many years is finally going to get the full black experience.
            http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-43330999

Anyway, onto more news, how is this guy not charged?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/nashvil...ad-2018-05-26/

Comment

Good god. 30 cases since 1990 is almost enough to have a statistically significant analysis of that sort of event.

Comment

Originally posted by The Awesome Berbaslug!!! View Post
                Good god. 30 cases since 1990 is almost enough to have a statistically significant analysis of that sort of event.
                Berba, the parents are white and the adopted kid is black. How you can forget your Kid in the car is beyond me, but if the kid is left to roast to death in a boiling hot car is not grounds for arrest.....

Comment

well it should be easy to tell if this is treated differently to all the other 29 fucking cases. I mean what the fuck is wrong with these people? Every year, someone in their state kills their child doing this, and yet it still happens.

Comment

There were about 4 a year in the 4 Corners where air temp can reach 110 degrees. Prosecution is rare. The only prosecution I remember was a woman who left two toddlers in the car while she drank in a bar.

Comment

It's surprisingly common. This week in Ontario.

Comment

AHC, leaving your kid in a car with inadequate ventilation when going into a shop or even a bar is slightly different to leaving the child in the car in the garage for 12 hours whilst you board a flight.
                        ADC, the person there was arrested and charged.

Comment

If it was in the Garage, the child might still have been alive. he left the car out in the sun. Actually the most disturbing thing about that is that at 30 deaths since 1990, tennessee is only the eighth worst state for this.

Comment

Originally posted by Tactical Genius View Post
                            AHC, leaving your kid in a car with inadequate ventilation when going into a shop or even a bar is slightly different to leaving the child in the car in the garage for 12 hours whilst you board a flight.
                            ADC, the person there was arrested and charged.
                            Yeah, I posted to show the event itself was unfortunately common.

Comment

Leaving kids and pets in cars is pretty common in the UK too.
                              However, due to our more temperate climate it's less likely to lead to consequences beyond dehydration.

But forgetting to drop your kid off at daycare when you dropped off the sibling, driving home and parking the car at home and jumping on a flight and not realising until 12 hours later?

It doesn't seem like an accident to me. And the police taking that story at face value.......

Comment

Sweet mother of baby Jesus.

Comment

Words fail me. Truly appalling. A dead father, traumatized kids, a ruined home. If they knew that they had shot the man why pump the house full of tear gas? To justify calling out the SWAT team?

The jury award was a sick patronizing joke. Somehow it seems worse than denying all claims.

A black man, half trained trigger happy cops. All so familiar.

Comment

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...wer&soc_trk=tw

WTF
                                    Bar-B-Q Betty, Permit Patty, they should have a dose of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0gM3Row83Y

No doubt blissfull Berba will come on and Splain all this away.

Comment

What on earth are you talking about.

From the city that brought you Tamir Rice.

Comment

I would have loved to hear the 911 call for that:

"Police, there is an intruder on my property!"
                                        "Where is he now?"
                                        "Erm, about 2 feet inside the boundary of my lawn"
                                        "Right... And is he armed?"
                                        "Yeah, with a lawn mower!"
                                        "You do realise that it is a felony to waste police time?"
                                        "Did I mention that he is black?"
                                        "Alert the SWAT team Jonny!"

Comment

according to the video the story is based on, the neighbour has repeatedly called the police on her children for throwing snowballs etc, so it won't be their first time turning up to that address to arrest children for the crime of being black on her property.

Comment

I saw that Berba, i was just unable to link to it.

There was also a video going around of an old white dude in Berkely California racially abusing a black Lesbian couple and their children. No doubt the LBGT community will be out in considerable force to defend them and admonish the fella...........

Comment

Originally posted by Post-apocalyptic Pete View Post
                                              I would have loved to hear the 911 call for that:

"Police, there is an intruder on my property!"
                                              "Where is he now?"
                                              "Erm, about 2 feet inside the boundary of my lawn"
                                              "Right... And is he armed?"
                                              "Yeah, with a lawn mower!"
                                              "You do realise that it is a felony to waste police time?"
                                              "Did I mention that he is black?"
                                              "Alert the SWAT team Jonny!"
                                              funny you should say that....
                                              https://www.vox.com/first-person/201...ly-bbq-oakland

Comment

Originally posted by The Awesome Berbaslug!!! View Post
                                                according to the video the story is based on, the neighbour has repeatedly called the police on her children for throwing snowballs etc, so it won't be their first time turning up to that address to arrest children for the crime of being black on her property.
                                                In any other sane country, the police would threaten to charge her for frivolous 911 calling.

Comment

A police car pulled up at an all night gas station here a few days ago at about 2 am. About a half dozen black people were hanging out there. There often is. The place sells cigarettes, snacks etc. Never any trouble. The cops said they had been called by the store. The store manager (it is owned by Middle-Easterners, nice people) said he had not called. The cops said the people had to move on anyway. The manager said to leave them alone and was arrested for REO. Charges dismissed. It is pointless episodes like this that so easily get out of control.

Comment

What is REO?

Comment

Working...
                                                    X