Those nights at Anfield and, well, the Bernabeu I guess - CL semi finals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those nights at Anfield and, well, the Bernabeu I guess - CL semi finals

Jurgen can have no complaints about dry pitches tonight. It's been pissing down for three hours. In fact I hope they've taken a tip from the cricket lads and have had the covers on.
    Last edited by Rogin the Armchair fan; 24-04-2018, 15:37.

Not the usual relaxing pre match ritual for me today, working in Glasgow til lunchtime then a 4 hour drive through increasingly horrible conditions before a train into town and a soaking walking to the pub. Still, Beavertown Gamma Ray on draft, so worth the effort.

Confident about the win tonight, suspect we’ll concede an away goal though and not very confident about holding our bottle in the away leg.

Comment

Just spotted this that after posting on the TV one. Sane should have scored.

Comment

He should indeed. Not much to choose between the sides at the moment.

Now the hapless Sane is caught about half a hectare offside.

Comment

Bloody hell. Salah is not human.

Comment

Aye. I wish he didn't play for Liverpool. The one thing about the world Cup that makes me want to watch is the chance to watch Salah without mixed feelings

Comment

Liverpool could be about 3 up here.

Comment

Lovren's way better up front.

Comment

That was lovely.

Comment

Is there a TV channel on which I could watch and enjoy the skill of Salah without having to have it followed by shots of that toothy fist pumping wanker?

Comment

All because of the injury and the enforced substitution, since then it's been all Liverpool.

Comment

Salah is a fucking genius.

Comment

He's not bad, is he?

Comment

If anyone harboured any doubts over who should've won the PFA (I know - like it matters), then there's no question now.

Like ad hoc, I look forward to seeing what he can do at the World Cup. (Stick it up Russia, for a start...)

Comment

Originally posted by Jah Womble View Post
                              If anyone harboured any doubts over who should've won the PFA (I know - like it matters), then there's no question now.

Like ad hoc, I look forward to seeing what he can do at the World Cup. (Stick it up Russia, for a start...)
                              I was very much in the de Bruyne camp, and was slightly disapproving of awarding it to the top scorer.
                              So I'm now quite pleased I didn't vocalise my disapproval too much.

Comment

Yeah. If there's ever a game when you want someone to be as brilliant as they can, it's Salah in the group match against Russia.

He's very good.

Liverpool's defense is not exactly filling me with confidence, though. 3-0 merely looks like a decent scoreline, considering...

Comment

The Roma manager looks really scruffy.

Comment

4. Fucking hell.

Comment

Roma are fucking clowns. Try fucking defending!

Comment

5! Jesus fucking Christ!

Comment

That goal was as soft as a warm marshmallow, but no reason why Liverpool should stop at five here...

Comment

Manchester City feeling better, Barcelona feeling worse.

Comment

Haha. Roma always have at least one of these performances in Europe every season. Normally it happens well before the semi-finals, mind...

Comment

7-1 in a QF springs to mind ...

Comment

Indeed. Bayern have also put 7 past them before, and Barcelona managed to run 6 in against them a couple of seasons ago.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X