No announcement yet.

Do you want Chippenham with that? Weekend Matchgoing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Penultimate home game of the regular season for me. Shrewsbury v Bury. GO might be interested to know Abo Eisa makes his full debut for salop today.

Comment

Middlesex darts are playing Shropshire darts here at the Tythe Barn. The Sloppy darts players appear to be Wolves' fans who find their own wit highly amusing. It isn't.

And the rain hasn't held off...

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisJ View Post
        GO might be interested to know Abo Eisa makes his full debut for salop today.
        I can see my standard Wealdstone Reject chants causing me grief sometime next month...

Comment

The Turku derby. Inter v TPS.

Comment

Originally posted by Gangster Octopus View Post
            I can see my standard Wealdstone Reject chants causing me grief sometime next month...
            Possibly. He’s scored the only goal of the game so far.

Comment

First half finishes goal-free. If I'd expected rain, I'd've gone to Wealdstone. There's no covered seating here.

Comment

A good halftime score in the Highland league:

Formantine Utd 8-0 Fort Willian

Comment

Fort William might have the best backdrop for a stadium in the archipelago, but my god they are epically shite.

Comment

Lane take the lead with a glance from a freekick.

Comment

Originally posted by Lang Spoon View Post
                      Fort William might have the best backdrop for a stadium in the archipelago, but my god they are epically shite.
                      It may be their last ever game according to this report:

https://peterrmiles.wordpress.com/20...t-william-f-c/

Comment

Lane get a second. Just about deserved.

Comment

Final score Rayners Lane 2 Ampthill Town 0.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Boobs and FIRE! View Post
                            After a morning trip to the Moomin land theme park
                            I've thought about going there. What's it like? Worth a visit?

Comment

Dartford 2 Bath 0

Pretty even first half but Bath ran out of steam after the break and the Darts really should've had 4 or 5 in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul S View Post
                                It may be their last ever game according to this report:

https://peterrmiles.wordpress.com/20...t-william-f-c/
                                That Fort Ultras graffiti is one of the saddest of things.

Comment

Berkhamsted 7 London Colney 0

15 minute hat trick from Morrissey in a one sided contest. Berko still need four points from the last two games to go up.

Comment

Leeds were charging their customary £40+ so...

Ossett Albion 4-0 Bamber Bridge

A comfortable victory for Albion, in their last ever home game before they merge with Ossett Town.

I understand the reasoning behind the merger but I don't understand the need for a brand new kit colour. Why not go with a mixture of red and yellow and be distinctive? Instead they've decided to go with blue, because what the world needs is another blue football team.
                                    Last edited by Billy Casper; 21-04-2018, 19:52.

Comment

A Smiths ear worm from the evening game.

Comment

Well Eisa ran about living the dream and his goal was deserved, especially as he was one of the most positive and purposeful players on the pitch. I hope that wasn’t the high point of his league career.
                                        Bury deserved their equaliser and the whole game felt like neither side had anything to play for. Which they didn’t.
                                        Congratulations to Wigan on promotion.

Comment

leyton "murdoch stooges" orient 1 - 0 wrexham

worst wrexham performance i've ever seen. orient did a weird military parade at half time for no good reason. apparently they're desperately trying to make the pointless sacrifice of young working class kids part of their club brand or something but idk the more i think about the worse the whole thing sits with me. it was good that a few wrexham fans sang "said he had a bad back fuck the union jack" as they came past our end.

my highlight was a racist in the wrexham end getting a kicking and my man of the match was the guy who did the kicking and got thrown out for his troubles.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisJ View Post
                                            Well Eisa ran about living the dream and his goal was deserved, especially as he was one of the most positive and purposeful players on the pitch.
                                            His goal was a lovely moment in an otherwise total waste of a sunny afternoon.

In fact, every time he touched the ball was a lovely moment, because of his positivity and purposefulness.

Comment

Three more games today, this evening’s one chosen purely because of the visiting team’s name and badge.

Comment

Yeah, I would have gone on the basis of seeing Official Logo Soon.

Comment

Comment

Are those pants sexy in Finland?

Great logo, though

Comment

Working...
                                                    X