X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you want Chippenham with that? Weekend Matchgoing

Last Saturday trip to The Vale to see

Wealdstone v Chippenham Town.

Now it’s finally speedway weather I’m off to Lakeside Hammers v Redcar Bears in the SGB Championship tomorrow night.

Wimbledon v Oldham on Saturday afternoon in what seems like the twelfth relegation six-pointer I’ve seen The Dons in this season.
    Last edited by Ray de Galles; 19-04-2018, 18:52.

Comment

Thinking of giving Dartford v Bath City a go.

Comment

No match at Twerton this Saturday so may go and see Larkhall at the picturesque Plain Ham.

Comment

Zilina vs Dunajska Streda on Sunday.

Comment

Carlisle v Luton

The dog days of the Keith Curle era. Call me a poor sport but no way am I hanging about at the end to watch their EDL knobheads celebrating promotion with the odious Danny Hylton (although I do have a Luton workmate who I’ll be quietly pleased for).

Comment

Shrewsbury v just Bury.

The out of form v the already relegated.

Away win.

Comment

On my way to Espoo II v PK35 at the Leppävaaran Stadion.

Comment

I do hope the blog will get updated with that one, BB&F! - your European jaunts are a thing of wonder.

Comment

Originally posted by Bordeaux Education View Post
                    No match at Twerton this Saturday so may go and see Larkhall at the picturesque Plain Ham.
                    Isn't Picturesque Plain Ham a sandwich in the M&S Value range?

I'm in Cornwall visiting a mate, so making him take me to Falmouth Town vs Newquay

Comment

Stuttgart v. Bremen tomorrow afternoon, with my brother-in-law hoping that VfB will continue to be blessed by my presence: I've seen them win every time we've been to a game together, I think. Might even have time to squeeze in a beverage at the Wasen on the way to the ground, but that's assuming DB don't play silly buggers with my connections again.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Boobs and FIRE! View Post
                        On my way to Espoo II v PK35 at the Leppävaaran Stadion.

Oooh, BB&F was in Tampere. Hope he had chance to try the local Pyynikki beers.

Is anyone going to Thurrock FC's last ever home game? Their Ship Lane ground looks lovely.

Comment

Yesterday evenings game was a tennis court in the Helsinki suburbs so was flagged for a five brew pub tour instead.

This morning has been a training game at JJK Jyväskylä.

Now on the move across to Rauma for P-iirot v Inter Turku II.

Sadly, no Pyynikin brews on the train, only the standard offering. I really am bored of trees and frozen lakes.

Comment

Originally posted by Me Old Flower View Post

Is anyone going to Thurrock FC's last ever home game? Their Ship Lane ground looks lovely.
                            I had hoped to get there before it closed but only realised this week that the last game was tomorrow. I'm round the corner for the speedway tonight too, coincidentally.

Comment

Cricket season's started, hasn't it!

Comment

In an attempt to ruin my own thread's title, I may well go to Rayners Lane v Ampthill Mob Town instead. I'm dancing tomorrow night and I'll be at Wealdstone on Monday night anyway...

Comment

Hornchurch v Aveley this evening for me in the Isthmian division one.

Comment

Brentford v QPR of course.

Tonight I shall be glued to the Millwall v Fulham game on TV.

Comment

Plan for tomorrow is Enville Athletic v Alcester Town, which for some reason is kicking off at 10am, then going to Northampton Town v Plymouth Argyle.

On Sunday I'll probably go to Man City v Lyon in the Women's Champions League.

Comment

Pallo-Iirot v Turku II

The most perilous descent to the dugouts.

Neolithic escarpments.

The Finnish Tipples Tower Hamlets.

Licensed kebab houses with fish tanks in tables.

Comment

Fucking hell. They must have a civilized bunch of regulars, or decent no nonsense security. Couldn’t see that lasting five minutes of a licensed weekend round these parts without a Water Incident.

Comment

I struggle to imagine that knife being handed out to the clientele of any British kebab shop too.

Comment

Hornchurch 2-1 Aveley
                                              Att: 320

A pretty rotten game with little to commend it. Aveley gave a guard of honour to Hornchurch for winning the league but other than that there was little of interest. I left with ten minutes to go as I was so bored and missed the Hornchurch winner in the 91st minute but I still don't think I missed much.

Comment

After a morning trip to the Moomin land theme park, I am now sat on a rock watching TuWe v ToVe.

Comment

Buckingham Town will be folding and I’m off to what looks like being their last ever home game, against Raunds Town.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X