No announcement yet.

First Aid Kit - Shirt Gallery 2018/19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loving the pink and the white Palermo ones. Very cycling.

Comment

Originally posted by Uroš Predić View Post
      That FBT can produce something so neat and ordered for Newport County,has only increased my anger at the current two monstrosities they've lumbered Doncaster with.
      That's one of the most maddening things about my lot having been saddled with Joma for so long; we know they can do lovely kits - such as the Sampdoria ones a couple of pages back - but for most teams they produce lazy, ill-thought-out rubbish.

Comment

The Palermo kit is a tribute to the away jersey they wore in Serie A of the early 70s

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin S View Post
          Milan, change

Did they use my four year old son to paint that line on it?

Comment

Stockport County, alternate away kits.

Obviously a massive HFH logo is the next logical step after the poppy on last year's kit (similar to many lorries in Britain, the kit had a poppy on the front for the whole year, not just a week in early November)

Comment

A decent attempt at a France change shirt, the bottom one.

Comment

Also taking cues from the current Iceland shirts

Comment

Originally posted by ursus arctos View Post
                  Girona should make that their standard look.

The diagonal stripes have long been part of the badge, and distinguish them from the other red and white striped clubs in the country.
                  Agreed.

Comment

An interesting fact about those Newport designs and the designer himself (a County supporter) seems a little different from the norm :

https://twitter.com/nealheardauthor/status/1016732784172388354?s=21

Comment

Wigan Athletic

A 'minty fresh' look for the latics.

Comment

Seems to be commemorating the, er, 22nd anniversary of them winning the fourth tier.

Comment

I always forget the short-lived tenure of Jon Bon Jovi (second left) in Wigan’s midfield.

Comment

Fulham

Comment

I seem to remember that JJB staff wore something very similar around this time (sans Wigan crest). Brings back some unhappy memories as it was around this time Graeme Jones left Doncaster to team up with Wigan (and Roberto Martinez).

Comment

Fulham making a nod to their 97-99 shirt there too :

These clubs obviously reacting very sharply to the 1996 nostalgia around England at the moment.

Comment

Scunthorpe United, change

Comment

Originally posted by Pietro Paolo Virdis View Post
                                    Think you will like this.
                                    Chievo Verona has latin phrase "‘Omnes insani veronenses" on the back of the collar on their 3rd kit, which means "The Veronese are all crazy"

Here's the three of them.

Comment

The alternate badge (two greyhounds holding a ladder) has been a point of controversy ever since Chievo starting using it about five years ago, as it is one of the city's historical emblems, rather than having much to do with the club. Chievo have previous in this, as they changed their colours from blue and white to blue and yellow as they came to prominence, thereby annoying Hellas, who had long worn the city's official colours.

The Scala (ladder) family ruled Verona in the 14th Century and one of its most important members is featured on the equestrian statute that features on Chievo's primary badge.

Comment

Anything that annoys Hellas Verona sounds good to me

Comment

UA - thanks for the info re the alternate badge, I was about to ask.

Comment

Here’s a biography of Cangrande I della Scala which includes a photo of the equestrian statue.

And here’s a picture of the original coat of arms featuring Cani (dogs) and a Scala (ladder)

El guapo, pissing off Hellas is basically Chievo’s raison d’ętre.

Comment

I can't find an official picture but hopefully this gives an idea of the dripping paint effect on the Vitória Setúbal shirts.

Comment

pissing off Hellas is basically Chievo’s raison d’ętre
                                                Wind-up merchants? Whose kit is made by Givova..? You're avin' a laff, intcha?

Comment

I noticed Givova - very Alf Garnett.

Comment

Lazio

Comment

Working...
                                                    X