First Aid Kit - Shirt Gallery 2018/19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by longeared View Post
    Are the Energie Direct who sponsor PSV anything to do with Direct Energie of cycling fame?
    I'm finding this difficult to ascertain... but the latter are apparently becoming part of Total.

Comment

ajax away:

absolute shite, what colour is that? and why does it make me think of gareth bale scuttling about in some half-forgotten tottenham third kit?

Comment

Everton promo from twitter

Comment

What the fuck is that "textured" look on the Everton shirt about?! It spoils the lovely Umbro trim.

Comment

Ajax seems to be channeling the Caribous of Colorado (sans fringe)

Direct Energie and Energie direct are different companies with essentially the same business model. The French one was just bought by Total, which has so far been silent about the cycling sponsorship.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray de Galles View Post
              What the fuck is that "textured" look on the Everton shirt about?! It spoils the lovely Umbro trim.
              I'm getting a bit of a 90's vibe from it. Needs a slightly bigger collar, and Daniel Amokachi.

Comment

Remarkable thing about that Ajax shoot: no tattoos!

Comment

Originally posted by dogbeak View Post
                  absolute shite, what colour is that?
                  I'm going to open the bidding with 'ivory'.

Comment

Too controversial, I'll say 'Café Crème'.

Comment

Although :

Niles: What color is the new carpet?

Frasier: I'm going up a shade... to "Harvest Wheat."

Niles: I thought the next shade up was "Buff"?

Frasier: It used to be, but they've discovered a whole new color in between.

Niles: So now it's "Tofu, Putty, Oatmeal"...

Both: "Almond, Harvest Wheat"...

Frasier: "and Buff."

Niles: That's going to be hard to get used to. [Frasier nods]

Comment

'Young wheat' is not far off...

Comment

Or is 'winter white' closer?

Comment

Deluxe is always the answer:

Comment

I love the purity of those Dundee United away kits, and it's a really nice photo.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Reverend View Post
                                Wrexham have released theirs and I rather like it, though I must admit I am a big fan of sponsors that are actual things and not financial services or betting cos.

Not quite as nice as the 2D renders I posted on page one suggested (I'm not sure about the cut - it's ruching up around Holroyd's armpits something rotten in the second photo) but it's still clearly the best shirt Macron have given us so far.

Comment

Which one is the Luton home kit? Are they sticking with orange but adding orange shorts and black trim (black!). Or are they going all white? You just can't trust Luton kits can you.

That Donny kit. Like Uros said, I have never seen the club and makers badges at different heights before and it looks absolutely dire. The design itself looks bad for Donny, but I could see Bradford using the template and getting away with it. And why red shorts and socks for the away kit? That will cause all sorts of kit clashes.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray de Galles View Post
                                    Looks like terry towelling to me.

Comment

Can anyone explain these to me please?

Happened across them on a twitter account showing this

Assuming it's like Jermaine Janot and his somewhat out-there kits.

Last edited by The-Reverend; 30-04-2018, 17:21.

Comment

The bottom one is a new kit for lower league Argentine side Ferro de General Pico that has been going around for last couple of days.

The top set is of Uruguayan keeper Pablo Aurrecochea, who has long been known for his penchant of wearing comic-themed kits.

More images of Aurrecochea here.

Comment

Cheers Ursus

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin S View Post
                                            Luton Town

I think the guy on the left needs to [cough] 'adjust' his shorts.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin S View Post
                                              I'm going to open the bidding with 'ivory'.
                                              Ah, it's bringing back the ecru debates of the Liverpool away kit of yore.

Comment

Originally posted by N est à? View Post
                                                Remarkable thing about that Ajax shoot: no tattoos!
                                                To be fair they all look too young to get tattooed without their mam's consent.

That Ajax kit colour is obviously "gold" isn't it? I mean, it doesn't look anything like it, but I bet that's what their press release will claim it to be.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Reverend View Post
                                                  Assuming it's like Jermaine Janot and his somewhat out-there kits.
                                                  Jérémie (Janot), he certainly was very "fantasque" as the French say (eccentric). Great goalkeeper, I wrote a bit about him about two months ago here, in Alex's European Trivia thread I think it was. He's an MMA fighter now (part-time, he divides his time between MMA and coaching I think).

Comment

Les Herbiers' vile shirt... (the third division team who will play PSG in the French Cup final next week, May 8th)

Comment

Working...
                                                    X