Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Precisely. Like yesterday.

Comment

I literally thought that Bradford kit was an away one. Appalling.

Comment

Yes, appalling. It would be a change one.

Comment

Ha ha, point taken.

Comment

There's Amber stripes down the side of that Bradford City that make it look more amber and claret, plus there's been loads of City kits from the dim past that have almost all claret and black trim has made sporadic appearances too, although there's never been that much. Probably not coincidence that it's a bit German flag.

Comment

Not just in the dim and distant past, either. Here's the 2009-10 kit.

Comment

The claret 'n' black Bradford strip is made worse by the fact that BCFC's own badge, which Avec put on the strip shows that the club colours are claret and amber stripes.

Comment

Nice to see the RAF's betting arm get a run out.

Comment

That's an example of a category I don't think we've previously recorded here before - a Sulking After Relegation Kit.

It's like someone not changing out of a worn old t-shirt and sweatpants for a month after being dumped.

Comment

Bristol City, 3 kits all off same template in different colours is reminding me of the few clubs that had 3rd kits in the mid 80's like Liverpool and Manchester United below

Comment

Only just spotted the knock off adidas stripes on the Swansea kit, makes it look even worse than I initally thought.

Comment

What a colourway that Bristol City third is. You have to applaud an effort like that.

So the white and black change kit is the only one with the retro robin badge on it?

Comment

That Taylor's sponsor logo:
                            https://twitter.com/BottesfordTown/s...275032066?s=19
                            https://twitter.com/BottesfordTown/status/1011192124275032066?s=19

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin S View Post
                              What a colourway that Bristol City third is. You have to applaud an effort like that.

I presume you know that it's something of a tribute to the nineties kit in which they won at Anfield in the League Cup :

They've nodded to it with a couple of recent kits.

Comment

Cardiff City. It's landing what? With a bump?

Comment

To be fair, if you're Visiting Malaysia on a certain airline, you'd be quite relieved when it's landing.

Too soon?

Edit - oh, and no, I hadn't seen that original Bristol City change. Love it, thanks for the history!
                                  Last edited by Kevin S; 25-06-2018, 18:55.

Comment

It's funny. I have enough distance from Tan Utd nowadays to look fairly objectively about their kits (aside from that stupid dragon). This one's meh. Red seems to have replaced yellow as a detail colour which isn't unprecedented (although I didn't like it before) but makes all these kits look like so many other.

Comment

Oh you're spot on Bored, this particular kit has nothing of interest about it, right down to the bland sponsor. I don't mind a bit of monolithic typeface for a sponsor, if it's a good word. But this isn't.

Comment

There’s no red on the actual kit, just the badge, and the fact that this one actually features some white (as opposed to the navy trim on last season’s) makes it look like something Cardiff City might have worn.

Comment

Shouldn't Cardiff have white shorts?

Comment

Not really, they went back and forth between blue and white shorts from the mid-seventies onwards. I always preferred blue but the presence of some yellow on the kit was more important for me.

Comment

St Johnstone, change

Comment

King's Lynn Town

I suspect (especially as they're the same in both pictures and have red trim) that these are not the real shorts. Hopefully the first kit will have yellow shorts.

Comment

Maidenhead United

They of badge of the week fame.

Comment

Earlsfield United

Going to start their inaugural season in the Surrey South Eastern Combination Intermediate League wearing this.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X