No announcement yet.

First Aid Kit - Shirt Gallery 2018/19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just adding my voice to the chorus of scorn, Sits.

Comment

I can’t say I get that worked up about insane designs on training shirts, they’re not an significant piece of match kit after all. If someone’s mad enough to buy and wear one that’s their lookout.

They add to the gaiety of the nation in a way, I have a sort of grudging respect for that Chelsea one but the ugly sponsor’s logo kind of spoils it.

Comment

Scunthorpe's third kit might elevate the thread slightly, it got a run out v Wombles yesterday

It is being marketed as a Botham tribute kit, as he's just become life president or something equally meaningless. I like it, even though I slagged it off when it was one of the fan vote options.

Comment

Botham’s era was the first thing I thought of when they ran out in it. The second thing was wondering why we gave you a two goal head start before beginning to play.

Comment

Torino's third (worn vs Udinese today) is just strange, with large names and numbers in gold on the back

Comment

Fuck me, is that Barcelona 3rd strip (see previous page if you're brave enough) made of velour?

Comment

No, it's an underprint (supposed to be an aerial map of Barcelona, rather like the Tottenham disaster)

Here it is among its similarly hued counterpart from the other lot.

Comment

Is the Barca one “millennial pink”?

Comment

Don't get me started

Comment

Yikes.
                      Originally posted by Ray de Galles View Post
                      Chelsea’s training shirt, bloody hell!
                      If you look at that with 3D glasses on, does it 'pop' out at you?

Comment

Underprint barca's shirts with an air b&b logo, imo

Comment

Originally posted by Ray de Galles View Post
                          Botham’s era was the first thing I thought of when they ran out in it. The second thing was wondering why we gave you a two goal head start before beginning to play.
                          Following the cricket theme perhaps Wimbledon were letting Scunthope bat first.

Comment

Originally posted by Various Artist View Post
                            Yikes.If you look at that with 3D glasses on, does it 'pop' out at you?
                            That's good.

Comment

Spurs appear to be using WW1 era dazzle camouflage on their training kit

Comment

Not sure if it’s been mentioned anywhere else but this new book looks wonderful ;

The Beautiful Badge

Comment

Oh, that does look good Ray. That page alone is very enlightening about the 'initials' craze in the early 1970s.

Comment

This match worn shirt says "White" on it, so it clearly belonged to David White and him alone. Right?

"...it is clearly visible that the shirt previously had Rocastle 15 applied to it. The stitching lines are still there and you can just about make out the adhesive of the old lettering. It would appear that when White joined from Manchester City, in a swap deal for Rocastle, he inherited his predecessors shirts – which actually would make some sense as Rocastle only wore long sleeves and White only wore short"

http://www.leedsunitedmatchworn.co.u...shirt-white-4/
                                    Last edited by statto99; 22-09-2018, 04:06.

Comment

I wonder if the same happened at City - would have been easier as Rocastle took the number 7 which had been vacated by White.

Comment

Penarol's special commemorative shirt for next weekend is superb. Pictures of dozens of old team photos in the print. Can't find an image to link to.
                                        Last edited by Rogin the Armchair fan; 23-09-2018, 06:42.

Comment

Comment

That's the one. Love it.

Comment

Originally posted by denishurley View Post
                                              I wonder if the same happened at City - would have been easier as Rocastle took the number 7 which had been vacated by White.
                                              There was a City fan who used to play football at the same park as me when I was about 11 or 12. He got his mum to sew his dressing gown belt on the back of his shirt in the shape of a number 7 to pretend to be David White. Dream bigger than this, children.

Comment

That Penarol thing is delicious.

Comment

Originally posted by MFC PR
                                                  Boro will be wearing a new limited edition third kit for the game at Hull City this afternoon.

The limited-edition white shirt is being released to celebrate our return to partnering with Danish manufacturers Hummel, who were our kit providers when the club was re-born in the summer of ’86, and there will be just 1986 shirts available to buy.

The all-white collectors-item shirt, priced at £75, is presented in a gift box and is available to purchase from 9am on Monday either in-store or online. Sizes available range from small adults to XXXL.
                                                  FFS

Comment

If it's something akin to this then we may have to forgive them.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X