No announcement yet.

Late April London 'Thon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's near Russell Square tube. That's Bloomsbury right?

Comment

'tis. Ta much.

Comment

It's just behind Great Ormond Street, not far from the petting zoo and the modernist glories of the Brunswick Centre. I won't be there - for fairly obvious reasons - but I'd be grateful if one of you drank a beer for me.

Comment

We will. Glad Toby can make it — I plan on wearing my red shoes (if it isn't pissing down.)

Comment

I'll be wearing black shoes. Stupid job.

Comment

Black Shoes Worn For Wine And Money

Have your new business cards gone to the printers yet?

Comment

Not just yet...

Comment

My back is much better today, so I will be there, but I would like a chair with a proper back to it, if you can save me one. Thanks. Something like the Queen sits on when opening Parliament would do. Will come down by 7. I have to take the bins out here at 6 (oh the glamour).

Comment

Yay for good back. I'll wander up sometime after 6. I was going to wear red shoes but now the pavement is wet so I dunno (they are not sturdy).

Comment

I might be a little late — about 6:30 — just start without me.

Comment

I've just arrived and am hiding from the rain in the doorway. Is anyone here?

Comment

You definitely are.

Comment

And it’s fab weather here. Send our rain back straightaway.

Comment

What can I say? I spent a lovely evening in the company of (in no particular order) Benjm, Delicatemoth, MsD and Amor de Cosmos. Fine (and handsome) people one and all.

I did my nervous talking thing so apologies are probably due, but thanks all. Sincerely hope we can do it again soon.

Comment

I had to leave early because work. Bah.

Comment

P isn't home from work yet. Looks like I won't be coming.

Comment

You were missed. Next time?

Comment

If it's a Thursday or Friday (or weekend) and not guitar lesson night, (fortnightly) absolutely.

Comment

Well, as a weekend thing we could maybe do a mini Greenwich 'thon. AE, GY, yourself, steve9e (is he still out Canary Wharf way?) and yours truly?

Comment

Sounds good to me

Comment

Noice.

Comment

Found my way home more easily than my way there, in spite of multiple beers. Thanks to all, especially MsD for the text.

Comment

It was lovely to meet you, AdeC.

Comment

Lovely to see everyone, though I maintain that TG looks less like his Peanutiser rendition than I do mine. Apologies to dm for scrounging her tobacco all night.

Glasses were raised to Ursus and their v generous offer.

Comment

That was fun. Toby is not really called Toby which I find disconcerting. Sorry hobbes couldn't make it, I remember he was disappointed to miss the last one so I was keeping my fingers crossed for this one. Hopefully next time.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X