Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This seems to support that

Comment

My mistake- I thought some other players had joined fans in the public gallery

The IRFU could have asked/ insisted WJ not to blab to the press. If there is a rugby establishment maintaining privilege and the rest he's pretty close to its apex as one of Ireland's oldest and most respected ex-players. Not a 20-something on social media

Comment

I was unaware of this "incel" movement, prior to the Toronto incident. Fucking hell.

https://incels.me/threads/uk-is-obje...he-west.22070/

Comment

And OMFG

https://incels.me/threads/this-is-ou...9/#post-677805

Comment

Jesus. The reason you're not getting any, lads, is nothing to do with society.

Comment

(Yes, I know that's probably reductive and unhelpful, but fuck me.)

Comment

More background in this set of Twitter posts (with links)

This has been going on for years, and is beyond distressing.
                Last edited by ursus arctos; 25-04-2018, 16:55.

Comment

Fuckin internet.

Comment

Bill Cosby found guilty on 3 counts of aggravated indecent assault.

Comment

Oh yes. Is he likely to face jail? I’ve a terrible feeling he’d get to spend the appeal out on bail as well.

Comment

American justice is weird. They don't cart you instantly off to jail. Well, they probably do if you're not famous, but he will appeal, it will take a couple of years, and he will die on the outside.

I hope the women take all his money. (I assume this will mean a civil suit/case?)

Comment

Meanwhile, in Spain, controversy has arisen after a gang known as La Manada have jailed for 9 years for sexually abusing a woman, whereas a charge of gang rape could have resulted in a sentence of 22 years. A contrast has been made with the Alsasua case, where Basque teenagers have been held in custody for almost two years already over a bar-room brawl:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...-rape-pamplona
                          Last edited by Diable Rouge; 26-04-2018, 18:33.

Comment

So criminal justice is like Italy in the States if you’re rich. Shocked.

Comment

Originally posted by Diable Rouge View Post
                              Meanwhile, in Spain, controversy has arisen after a gang known as La Manada have jailed for 9 years for sexually abusing a woman, whereas a charge of gang rape could have resulted in a scase, entence of 22 years. A contrast has been made with the Alsasua case, where Basque teenagers have been held in custody for almost two years already over a bar-room brawl.
                              Yeah, but these were good Castellano boys. 2 years without trial? Fucking hell (though I believe something similar has occurred in Darkest Northern Ireland to some alleged ‘ra head).

Comment

Reports Sale will sign Jackson and Olding in the close season.

Comment

Originally posted by Diable Rouge View Post
                                  Reports Sale will sign Jackson and Olding in the close season.
                                  So much for the they'll not get jobs in the UK rumour.

Comment

Hopefully there will be mass boycotts until the stinking pair are dropped. Doubt it but, be plenty of shite about them being found innocent in a Court of Law (Not guilty is far from the same thing legally as innocent), plenty of Hammond who will think sport and off-field unseemliness shouldn’t mix. Hurry up and kill yourselves you rapey bastards.

Hope to fuck there is a civil case against Jackson especially.

Comment

Sale Sharks have denied that they're signing them

Comment

Statement now issued:

http://salesharks.com/news/6008.php#.WuoKWUvTXmw

Comment

Originally posted by elguapo4 View Post
                                          Sale Sharks have denied that they're signing them
                                          It now appears they were interested but the main sponsor said no.

Comment

French sources reporting that Jackson's signing with Perpignan (who will playing in the Top 14 next season) is "imminent"

Comment

Stuart Olding got a contract at some french club. I think it was Brieve.

Comment

Oui, monsieur.

Brive will be in the second tier next season.

Comment

Bah, bloody stupid french people, with their own ideas about spelling.....

Comment

Does this weirdness belong here?

Comment

Working...
                                                    X