Finding obscure tracks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finding obscure tracks

There is a particular song that I've been trying to get hold of a good copy of for a long, long time now. It's a B-side from a fairly obscure Canadian artist (a particular live version of "Last Exit To Eden" by a singer called Amanda Marshall). Does anyone have any preferred sites / sellers who could possibly track down a copy?

I've tried eBay and eil.com and they show the version I'm not after (the CD you usually see for sale is a different catalogue number with different tracks) so right now I'm on one of my periodic searches to find a copy. None of the usual suspects (Spotify, YouTube etc) have the exact version I'm after either.

Hell, after all this time I'd be happy with an MP3 of the thing.

What is the catalogue number?

Comment

Given an MP3 is acceptable, have you checked less official channels? The do still exist, even in the streaming era.

Comment

Live in Munich 1997.

Probably not the one you want, but it's pretty good nonetheless.

Comment

A kind OTFer has has sent through an MP3 link which is the right version. I've managed to extract it.

Gero - that version is alright, but too overblown. My "preferred" version is just the acoustic guitar and piano. I'll stick it up when I can remember my FTP password.

Reg - I was looking on that site last night for the catalogue number, like a complete idiot I never spotted that there was one copy for sale. Well, there was...
          Last edited by Snake Plissken; 20-03-2018, 18:51.

Comment

For completeness - http://www.micait.co.uk/stuff/LastExitToEden.mp3

Comment

Working...
            X