No announcement yet.

Auf Wiedersehen, Dec

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Him off the telly is now off the telly, indefinitely.

Comment

I'm surprised that ITV didn't just scrap the last two episodes of the Takeaway series, unless they are taking an "innocent til proved guilty" stance. Can't see Dec fancying it, and it would just be incredibly awkward and flat if Dec appears with a different partner without a decent interval of a few months elapsing first. You'd think a long vacation for Dec would be on the cards.

How long does it normally take the police to charge someone in these cases? Is his charge going to take longer to produced because he'll be so lawyered up, and because of the media interest?

Comment

The last episode is the series finale in Florida, and they have hundreds of viewers flying out there for it at ITV's considerable expense (they get a full Disney based holiday thrown in) - competition winners, people nominated by others for good doings, that sort of thing. It would be a hell of an own goal if it all got called off cos Dec didn't fancy it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bordeaux Education View Post
          I am loving ursus and TG coming out of retirement for one last job.
          I've now got a mental image of Toby Gymshorts as Ray Winstone in "Sexy Beast".

And ursus as Ben Kingsley.

Comment

Working...
          X