No announcement yet.

Champions League quarter finals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am the only one watching Sevilla Bayern Munich?

Just got home so it's the second half only for me.

Comment

WHAT A FUCKING GOAL

Comment

Ohmigawd, he is just the greatest around.

Comment

Originally posted by Antepli Ejderha View Post
          I am the only one watching Sevilla Bayern Munich?

Just got home so it's the second half only for me.
          Just wait for that replay.

Comment

That was quite something.

Comment

High foot, surely? <winky smiley thing>

Comment

That's the balon d'Or sewn up. An incredible goal that gets better every time you watch it. The expression on buffon's and the defenders' faces says it all. The Juve fans gave him a standing ovation too.

Comment

Was that a straight red for Dybala? I didn’t see another yellow being shown.

Comment

Steve McManaman just claimed that he had never seen home fans applaud an away player like that. He seems to have forgotten that he played the night chubby Ronaldo was applauded by the masses at Old Trafford after his hat-trick in 2003.

Comment

Yup. Many loud gasps in the pub.

Not sure about that second yellow card.

And now it's 0-3...

Comment

I can't believe that Ronaldo is going to have more Ballons d'Or than Messi.

Comment

Dybala got his first yellow just before half time

Comment

Originally posted by Ray de Galles View Post
                            Was that a straight red for Dybala? I didn’t see another yellow being shown.
                            Booked for simulation earlier.

Real score a third, and the fans all start streaming out. Could still get worse for Juventus.

Comment

I wasn’t very clear - I know Dybala got a yellow in the first half, I just didn’t see a second one shown by the referee prior to the red which gave the impression that it was a straight red (though the graphic did indicate it was for a second yellow).

Comment

Originally posted by Incandenza View Post
                                I can't believe that Ronaldo is going to have more Ballons d'Or than Messi.
                                Well, he’s better.

Comment

Ballon d'Or? We've not had the World Cup yet, where Kane scores the winner in the final and leaves Ronaldo in teaars.

Comment

Originally posted by Satchmo Distel View Post
                                    Ballon d'Or? We've not had the World Cup yet, where Kane scores the winner in the final and leaves Ronaldo in teaars.
                                    Own goals are wonderful things.

Comment

It's a second yellow, because something like that is only a fucking yellow card.

Comment

Well, he’s better.
                                        Not only that, but messi has won nothing for his country.

Comment

Well, he’s better.
                                          Haud me back.

Comment

Originally posted by The Awesome Berbaslug!!! View Post
                                            It's a second yellow, because something like that is only a fucking yellow card.
                                            I totally agree it should be and probably was, I’m just obsessing about a minor point of procedure I didn’t see. My boy assured me he saw a second yellow, mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                                              Maradonna had better players around him than Messi to be fair. The ‘86 lot weren’t a pub team despite the revisionism. This Argentina are pure shockin.

Comment

I'd still take Messi's teammates over Ronaldo's.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                                                  Eder won something for his country, not Ronaldo.

Here's Zidane's reaction to the goal:

https://twitter.com/cjzero/status/981266909042741248

Comment

I watched the Seville Munich game. You can never truly appreciate Lineker, Shearer and Jenas until you've watched the half-time analysis on BT Sport 3, hosted by Patrick Kielty with support from Michael Owen and Owen Hargreaves.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X