No announcement yet.

Champions League quarter finals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is a serious argument that their deals with Barcelona are actually below market rate, which raises the question of what kind of "ancillary benefits" the board may be getting.

Comment

In a way it's Red Sox vs Celtics tomorrow night...
      Last edited by Exiled off Main Street; 23-04-2018, 17:45.

Comment

There is a serious argument that their deals with Barcelona are actually below market rate, which raises the question of what kind of "ancillary benefits" the board may be getting.

What is the figure? Because I have a number in mind, and it's a big fucking number.

Comment

The Rakuten deal is significantly more lucrative, especially when one takes into account that it doesn’t include a bunch of signage and other benefits that the Qataris got.

This was a major point of contention among those of us who are/were very unhappy with the board.

Comment

those numbers are way too low. by 2013, man utd were nearly getting that for the name of their training ground and their training kit. I mean fuck me, even I'd get more than that, and I was in hospital for a lot of that time. Given past performance, I'd more suspect that if there's money that's gone missing, it's not gone into pockets, but into an account for facilitating transfers.

Comment

No shit Sherlock.

There are reasons that I'm no longer a soci

Comment

Working...
              X