Is there a Britain First thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there a Britain First thread?

(I did search for it, but couldn't find one)

Leader and deputy leader sentenced to 18 weeks and 36 weeks.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-43320121

Fucking liberal bleeding heart judges.

Comment

They've been mentioned in both the UKIP and Trump threads but haven't had their own dedicated one.

Was the murderer of Jo Cox involved with them?

Comment

Originally posted by Antepli Ejderha View Post

Think so.

They are still posting their poisonous shit all over the Internet. My wife had a run in yesterday with an old friend who shared something on Facebook without looking to see it was from.

Comment

I started getting emails from them a few years ago because someone with my surname called Diane had signed up for them, they were as you'd expect, hate speech and in poor English. That's perhaps why the establishment has ignored this and the kippers, they've looked down on them and ignored the real issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Antepli Ejderha View Post
            Apparently he shouted "BRITAIN FIRST" just before he killed her. The Biffers, of course, denied he had anything to do with them but continue spouting their shite in a continuing attempt to stir up tension. Pricks.

Comment

Ah yes he shouted that didn't he? Did he attend their rallies or such like?

Golding and Frandsen seem to have got quite light sentences for what they were actually trying to do. I'm sure that there will be some idiots calling them political prisoners now.

Comment

Golding made such a fuss when Frandsen was held overnight in Belfast "she's been kept wivout any toiletries!" so he's going to be acting like the Man in the Iron Mask if he's locked up for a few months. Should be entertaining.

Good.

Comment

There was a pic of the murderer on a stall with them that did the rounds soon after Jo Cox was killed

Comment

Frandsen has always seemed to exhibit a low cunning when it comes to these things. She has a feel for playing the media game but isn’t smart or rich enough to get away with it in the way Farage and co get to.

Comment

https://twitter.com/KTHopkins/status/971503388503486464?s=19

Comment

Fuckin hell. Full fash. Given up even trying to hide it.

Comment

She's a weapons-grade weapon, that one. Fuck "Sir" Al Sugar* for foisting her on the collective consciousness.

*Yeah, I know, it's not really directly his fault, but fuck him anyway.

Comment

Right in the ear.

Comment

Originally posted by Toby Gymshorts View Post
                              She's a weapons-grade weapon, that one. Fuck "Sir" Al Sugar* for foisting her on the collective consciousness.

*Yeah, I know, it's not really directly his fault, but fuck him anyway.

Can we blame Karren Brady too, or is this at Margaret Mountford's and Nick Hewer's doors?

Comment

Hang on, that guy is only 36 years old? Like Hopkins and Farage, it seems that bigotry really ages you.

Comment

Paul Golding only eats food deep-fried in lard and deep filled with suet. It's a bit like the garlic thing to ward vampires but in his case it to ward off the scary muslims..............

Comment

Frandsen sounds like a Danish name. Not British at all.

Comment

I read somewhere that her family are fairly recent (a couple of generations or so) immigrants to Britain. Couldn't find any confirmation on a quick google.

Britain First Leaders Sued For Libel

Comment

Originally posted by Belhaven View Post
                                        Frandsen sounds like a Danish name. Not British at all.
                                        Turkish Cypriot first name to add to that. Typical of so many ultra nationalists to be more extreme than others to fit in and carve an identity.

Comment

Facebook have taken down Britain First's page.

Comment

Golding and Frandsenn personnal account too it seems....

Comment

Wikipedia has her as German born, I wonder if that is true.

Can't believe it's taken Facebook so long to do this.

Comment

Working...
                                              X