Records banned in your household

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by johnr View Post
    I'm the same. After a live gig once, Ms johnr said 'that was the worst fucking thing I've heard in a long time' so, if it happens to come up on my shuffle, I tend to move it on before the laughter/criticism starts...
    Two things about that. Firstly, I have to drag Mrs Bored along to my own gigs and that includes ones that are literally 5 minutes over the bridge at the most local pub to us but she has still never made but the smallest criticisms about us, well, me. Secondly, you have your own songs on your shuffle?
    Last edited by Bored Of Education; 11-03-2018, 22:50.

Comment

Originally posted by Fussbudget View Post
      I used to be really into The Fall (I had about 30 of their albums at one point)
      That is probably the most surprising thing I could have heard about you. I think that, in my mind's eye, all perceptions about you have turned inside out.

Comment

Originally posted by Bordeaux Education View Post
        Secondly, you have your own songs on your shuffle?
        I do. I've got every song I ever want from anybody, including my own (and the one mentioned in this thread). Don't you? If not, why wouldn't you?

Comment

Ascension by John Coltrane, although it might be bit too discordant even for me. It broke up the Quartet IIRC.

Madame Distel is also not too fond of Vini Reilly's vocals, unsurprisingly, so I have to skip those tracks on any Durutti Column album I play. Not a huge loss.

Comment

Working...
          X