No announcement yet.

Not That Creepy - Weekend matchgoing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It must be Official OTF Split Personality Derby Weekend with Janik’s Leicester and Stoke meeting too.

Weirdos.

Comment

Leeds v Brentford

THIRTY-NINE FUCKING QUID.*

* OR 44 ON THE GATE

I’m going but a load of us aren’t.

Comment

I’m meeting one of my oldest friends at the game so will be in the Newport end, but after about half an hour of listening to the boorish pissed up away fans I expect I’ll be rooting for Vale.

Comment

I watched Hebburn Town win 1-0 at Willington tonight. They should have won more comfortably. It was cold.

Tomorrow I'm going to the Vase quarter final between Stockton Town and Windsor, probably with a match in the North East Churches League beforehand.

Comment

I always thought Janik had an interest in Cambridge United too. Must’ve imagined that, I guess.

Comment

Can’t be arsed going to Leighton Town v Northwich 1874 in the FA Vase quarter final and will probably stay local with Unite MK v Old Bradwell United instead.

Comment

Originally posted by HORN View Post
                I always thought Janik had an interest in Cambridge United too. Must’ve imagined that, I guess.
                He does

Comment

Birmingham v Barnsley followed by Hull City v Barnsley on Tuesday.

Fun times.

Comment

Is this weather going to cause problems for the midweek games?

"It's so cold even the nightingale's shit has frozen." Turkish saying.

Comment

I really hope so.

I don't want to go to Hull.

Comment

Originally posted by Gangster Octopus View Post
                        Wembley v Crawley Green
                        Why aren't you watching Billericay v Wealdstone GO? You may witness Tamplins last stand!

Comment

Started off with Wychall Wanderers v Brocton in the Midland League U23s West.

However, just realised that Coventry Bears v Distington in the Challenge cup has been moved to tomorrow so a mad dash northwards to get to Normanton Knights v Batley Boys.

Comment

This morning I did the Tees Barrage Parkrun, which is more pleasant than a run through Stockton could be expected to be. I then watched Axiom play North Shields Christians in the North Eastern Christian Fellowship League. The home side had a defender who could take free kicks, and he scored two of their three first half goals, with one of his efforts going over the wall and one going under. North Shields had scored once in the first half and were level soon after half time, as Axiom didn't seem to be worried about defending crosses. Chances for both to win with North Shields eventually taking the points from a corner towards the end. The game was played at Middlesbrough College, a stones throw from the transporter bridge.

Comment

Guess janik's approach of supporting half the clubs in the league paid off when leicester won the prem, huh

Comment

Kells v t'Army in the Challenge Cup. Photographic evidence may follow much later.

Comment

Marine v Mickleover Sports

Sunny, but cold enough for gloves and my Bohemians Praha woolly hat.

For the ‘I didn’t know they were still playing’ spotters, the visitors include Pablo Mills and Matthew Barnes-Homer, with Clinton Morrison on the bench.

Comment

I am currently on the prototype refurbished Pacer, listening to a human statue arguing with a call centre about home contents insurance premiums.

Life sure is a rich tapestry.

Comment

Latish kick off at Wembley. The trick today is maximising the warm sunshine and minimising the freezing wind...

Comment

Wembley take the lead from a free kick that takes a wicked deflection to hit the bar leaving a simple header for the following up Wembley player.

Comment

There's a thin wisp of cloud covering the sun that leaves enough light for shadows but plays havoc with the warmth...

Comment

Clarets the least worst of two poor sides. Soton looking to settle for a point.

Everyone in the JHU is wearing several layers of thermals which is a problem with the sun beating down...

Comment

0-0 half time at Carrow Road. Norwich on top but can't score. Bolton are happy with no score and have offered nothing so far.

Comment

Dire 2nd half so far. Poor stuff from both sides.

Comment

Wembley have decided to join in Crawley Green's let's-kick-straight-at-the-opposition-keeper game.

Comment

Looking at the Crawley Green players, I keep wanting to sing "Love on a farm boy's wages"...

Comment

Working...
                                                    X