Is there a midweek matchgoing thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there a midweek matchgoing thread?

Can't see one. Thought at least Ray de Galles will have babbled into one somewhere.

Anyway, after the fact, an agreeable evening in Chester last night - my first visit there since the last game of the last century – culminating in another hard-fought well managed Orient away win. Things are looking, if not up, then at least competent again. Chester are probably doomed, mind, although their fund-raising initiatives etc seem to have galvanised their crowd a bit, and their team were up for it at least, if pretty limited and toothless.

I think the current weekend matchgoing thread is still being used.

Comment

Yeah, I carried on with the weekend one. I think having a dedicated midweek thread is a little redundant in the dead of winter.

I hear a lot of mutterings about Chester appealing to supporters of other clubs for fundraising when their problems have been caused by overspending compared to their resources and they’re simultaneously signing new players while pleading poverty.

Comment

They've let players go, to be fair. They passed the buckets round the away end last night

Comment

Working...
        X