Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lobster Boy (was: This Jordan Peterson Guy)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's back! And still smells of protein packed piss. https://twitter.com/HeerJeet/status/1474815847591993357

Comment

This thread resurfacing remains a constant disappointment.

Comment

No shit.

Comment

Arf.

Comment

I thought long and hard (honestly) about disinterring this thread but, what the hell, this is worth a week in the hole.

https://twitter.com/LukewSavage/status/1544702250253156352?s=20&t=pmnC8QKdJTH8sju_8lFsIw

Comment

So he's still not dead then.

Comment

Maybe he is. He just doesn't have the sense to stop moving.

Comment

A fascist who thinks he believes in freedom and ties himself in knots to maintain that delusion.

Comment

https://www.twitter.com/thebadstats/status/1546327272780472321?s=21&t=BmlAWSyvTyf_RWYM_HHr9Q

Comment

I just couldn't bring myself to post that

Comment

I thought that wanton arsehole had been cancelled? Shame that didn't stick.

Comment

He seems to be arguing that Marxist Russia is invading Ukraine to protect from the influence of, er, Marxism.

(Although I suspect that it's code for "the Jews on the Left"; as indicated by the dogwhistle "degenerate")
                          Last edited by Satchmo Distel; 13-07-2022, 04:32.

Comment

https://twitter.com/thenyjew/status/1568660899073867785?s=21&t=ZRIeldjmctXiwxburRITaw

Comment

Hahaha

Comment

If only they were both dead.

Comment

Those are really fucking terrible jeans on Mr beef.

Comment

Originally posted by EIM View Post
                                    Hahaha
                                    Weird, wrongheaded old crank meets Jordan Peterson, etc.

Comment

He is appearing in Birmingham tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Lang Spoon View Post
                                        Those are really fucking terrible jeans on Mr beef.
                                        That's how you know they're expensive. I was walking past powerscourt townhouse coming up to Christmas one year and my attention was wrenched away from my reverie by a pair of ill fitting blue indigo jeans that looked like they were bought in a co-op store. My eyes tracked upwards to see who was wearing these hideous trousers, and at the top of a portly torso, and peering over a big scarf was dermot Desmond.

He spent a lot of money on farmer jeans in order to look this bad. I assume it's some sort of rich person flex

Comment

It's what they do with "life-changing money"

Comment

I worked with a posh guy who was gushing about this pair of jeans he had on and how he'd never had pair that fit so well (they looked.....fine), and then he says "...now, of course, they were $600 which can be..." and I didn't hear the rest of it.

Comment

Ugh

Comment

He isn't doing the tweed rehabilitation project any favours there, either.

Are the shoulder reinforcements on his jacket to let us know he is, or would like us to think he is, a gun user?

Comment

What's his UK audience? Transphobes obviously will be there but his cultural Marxism stuff always seemed to me to be specifically US-centric dogwhistle antisemitism, of which the UK has some, but not a whole alt-Right industry of antisemitism. Roger Scruton and Simon Heffer types would seem him as a low intelligence commoner intruding on their small patch of neo-fascism.
                                                  Last edited by Satchmo Distel; 14-09-2022, 15:43.

Comment

Originally posted by WOM View Post
                                                    I worked with a posh guy who was gushing about this pair of jeans he had on and how he'd never had pair that fit so well (they looked.....fine), and then he says "...now, of course, they were $600 which can be..." and I didn't hear the rest of it.

Did he remain with you until you regained consciousness?

Comment

Working...
                                                    X