Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lobster Boy (was: This Jordan Peterson Guy)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jesus.

Comment

You could say that...

Comment

Originally posted by Lang Spoon View Post
        You could say that...
        He doesn't really. Everyone thinks he's a dickhead, Bruno just thinks we're bigger dickheads.

Comment

True dat.

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno
            No I haven't.
            I bet if we cleaned your room, we'd find a dogeared copy between the mattresses. Amirite?

Comment

Who's Derren?
              He's a popular British illusionist with a Houdini-esque sideline in seeing through the flim flam and fakery of less principled practitioners, although his bullshit detector needs a service by the look of it.

Comment

https://twitter.com/buttpraxis/status/1023115950072127488

Comment

Meanwhile at Penguin books

(penguins don't eat vegetables)

https://twitter.com/kab3d/status/1022614165196697601

https://twitter.com/AileanBeaton/status/1023547723432308736

Comment

This isn't accurate. This kind of lazy over-generalizing analysis has been my only beef here.
                    BEEF - Bruno is psychic

Comment

Peterson and his pseudo-science swatted aside, plus the top fact that lobsters urinate through their face:

https://www.theguardian.com/books/20...-we-are-unique

"It’s a strange irony that someone who claims to bow to evolution should simultaneously fail to grasp its concepts. In some ways it’s a less cogent argument to an evolutionary biologist than that of creationists, who simply deny that evolution has happened. Then again, it was Darwin who said that “ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge”. Nowadays, you can buy “lobster dominance” T-shirts."

Comment

Meat addled fool.

Comment

Even lobsters think Peterson's a fucking idiot.

Comment

http://www.eruditorumpress.com/blog/...ghtful-satire/

This is fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Lang Spoon View Post
                              Meat addled fool.
                              The all beef diet thing is bizarre. One of my brothers went to some quack on Harley Street once, who put him on a diet of meat, citrus fruit and small doses of amphetamine sulphate. Even the quack said that it was a shock tactic for people who find it difficult to make measured and positive changes to their behaviour, which would be required for a healthy ongoing outcome. Jordan Peterson, it turns out, is so lacking in the wherewithal for gradual improvement that he can't even handle the bewildering complexity of that scheme and so has to dump the citrus fruit and speed. The parallel between this and his and his followers' view of the world at large is hard to ignore. Unable to improve their lots by, say, getting out a bit more, they look for big, dramatic but ultimately nonsensical solutions to their woes.

Comment

I thought the all-meat diet was called the Atkins? I vaguely remember something about it years ago. Not good for fresh smelling breath.

Comment

Atkins is the best known of its incarnations, I think, but it is one of those hardy perennials in crash dieting that comes around the block every few years with some tweak or other.

Even JP admits that the side effects are off putting, in the GQ interview that has recently been attracting some attention. He seems even weirder in manner than I remembered.

Comment

Apparently his month long apple cider (juice) freak out makes sense as a side effect of his meat free diet. ketosis would make his meat engulfed liver use fat to produce carbs and ketones as a glucose substitute. The glucose heavy apple juice overwhelmed his ketone addled brain.

Or the dragon of chaos.

Comment

That meat interview with GQ is very odd. Is he ok?

Comment

No.

Comment

https://twitter.com/zei_nabq/status/1061540178886561793

Comment

You're misunderstanding him / them, Nef. Apparently.

Comment

Nef, she is right.

Birthrates amongst white North Americans has always been low and even when they were much higher, the white population has been kept small as a result of their own doing (US war of independence, American Civil War, Involvement in WW1 etc). This wasn't necessarily an issue, as they could rely on a steady stream of poor white immigrants from the poorer parts of Europe desperate for a new life.
                                              Fast forward to modern days Where the Eurozone (with all its issues) is a much more desirable placed to live in than most parts of North America so the steady stream of European immigrants is now a trickle and the only people from "Shithole" countries want to move there in significant numbers.

A final thing Lindsay Shepherd is not addressing is that White women are (in general) are having kids so late that they are unable to have enough kids to keep their birth rate up.

Now I know what I have said is pretty controversial, but that is the doctrine and mindset of the white Extremist from Hitler to Trump and all in between.

These people believe their are facing an extinction level event, the genetic annihilation of the White race so in their eyes, anything to prevent this reasonable and legitimate. Hence why they are shooting up Jewish places of worship and white country events (California and Las Vegas).

Comment

Originally posted by Tactical Genius View Post
                                                A final thing Lindsay Shepherd is not addressing is that White women are (in general) are having kids so late that they are unable to have enough kids to keep their birth rate up.
                                                Or, you know, because most white people don't actually think in terms have having 'enough' kids to keep a birth rate up.

Comment

How does white people shooting up mostly white people in Vegas or California help preserve the white race?

Comment

Fast forward to modern days Where the Eurozone (with all its issues) is a much more desirable placed to live in than most parts of North America so the steady stream of European immigrants is now a trickle and the only people from "Shithole" countries want to move there in significant numbers.

TG, it's got a lot to do with the changes to Immigration law around 1965. Before the Hart-Cellar act All an Irish person had to do to get into the US before that date was go. six of my mother's family emigrated to the US before this point. One upshot is that there isn't an awful lot of Irish born people in the US under 70. Irish Migration numbers to the US collapsed even before we joined the EU.

These people believe their are facing an extinction level event, the genetic annihilation of the White race so in their eyes, anything to prevent this reasonable and legitimate. Hence why they are shooting up Jewish places of worship and white country events (California and Las Vegas).

Well when they encountered this sort of scenario before, they recategorized Irish and Italians as white. My bet is that they'll try to peel off light skinned hispanics, redefine them as white and move on from there.
                                                    Last edited by The Awesome Berbaslug!!!; 12-11-2018, 20:49.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X