No announcement yet.

The 'medical dispensary' thread, review, thread... oh fuck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, yeah, that was about 65 minutes ago, and yeah... Uncle Johnny has played a blinder here. (The 'homegrown' smell is an issue. Until that issue is no longer an issue, and one melts a little. THEN, it's an 8.5. Otherwise it's just an 8.25 with a tuck.)

So, yeah. Oh, and I have had some wonderful coffee at home, so 9.5 for me! Yay me.

Ella Fitzgerald on SIRIUSly Sinatra, singing "Stardust".

x

Comment

OK, so... I indulged in a little more of the same. It turns out to be very burny on the throat, but surprisingly cough-free. Admittedly, it will have all run out by the time you lot get anywhere near it, so, I can say anything.

And also... yeah, I am not going to type this out loud, but someone somewhere has created a chilli marijuana plant. Who knew? If they could try not to skip the chocolate version first, I would be obliged.

(Did I mention 'beef and melon'? Not me anyway. I was ... doing that thing... not mansplaining... the other one.. oh yes: cultural appropriation. Yeah. I read another of Precious Ramotswe's exploits, and ... yeah, this could lead to me saying I want to go to Botswana, and I do, but, it would be nice to officially live here, first.)

So, maybe a 9/10. x

Comment

Originally posted by Gerontophile View Post
        Well, hello lung yuvvers, wherever you are. Back on the beat with yours truly.

Today, sorry, yesterday, was spent working, sleeping, walking a neighbours dog, and then... well, I admit to buying a thing called 'Cheery Blossom'.

It seems to have done the trick. I've forgotten the last 6 hours, and 'Im indoors has started smoking again. Fortunately, there are no dead bodies.

I suspect it was named after a character out of PterryPratchett, and if so, well done that bush. (Cheery Littlebottom, since you ask.)

I recommend it highly. Oh, and the shop (I will add the name and address later) was lovely and clean, but not clinical, like some others. They had a party ongoing, as you walked in. As in "It's really legal, so fuck off", and had we more time, I would have liked to have hung around and got arrested. But I digress.

Nice shop, great grass, and that's it, really. Only 7 out of ten though... had to press myself to type this... I'd rather jiggle my legs to the music, and it's pretty strong. OK 8.5 out of 10.

Blue sherbet. Remind me of that in a week.
        Always more of a "Kiwi" fan missen.

Comment

So, today has been intense.
          Last edited by Gerontophile; 15-06-2018, 05:17.

Comment

So, the marks out of ten, previously, hold up. A little 'throaty', but slapyouintheface-elegant in it's surprise move of no-one reading this.

So, marks out of ten?

Skid

Comment

Today has been a strange one. 'im indoors took me out for lunch, and anyway, he wondered what all the fuss was about legal grass.

So I told him. And it turns out, he was not a stranger... just doesn't smoke after 25 years of quitting (after 25 years of the cheapest available fags in the world, as a sailor... yeah, don't.) So, not the smoking.

His gout is 'fucking killing' him, and I have been working so often**, I didn't even notice.

I digress. So, even though I tried to tell him that the physical pain killing effects of CBD are not proven, he seems up for it. Still cheaper than a lifelong addiction to Vicodin, right kids?

So, I took him to a store, and he had a look around, and said he will think about it.

Meantime, I bought some "Head Cheese' (might have mentioned it before, just voted best in "SHOW" in Las Vegas), and as our cicadian rhythms are not ... anyway, he went to bed, and I had a pipe.

(Got here eventually) And may I just say, it's a welcome addition to the canon of "OHFORFUCKSAKEIAMSOMULLERED" good gear.

It smells of your ugliest cousin's good taste in one song... yeah THAT thing. And, well, I started to stop smoking about a month ago, so my throat is weak, but I didn't feel any harsh, on a double shot pipe. So, that's cool too.

I am feeling no pain. And still relaxed, and watching Family Guy and typing shit.

I like this. I probably liked it the first time I typed all of this shit.

"Head Cheese": it's exactly what it s...omething or other and a tin.

9/10

**Not 'often', just self-involved.

Comment

On this auspicious (yesterday, and it wasn't) day, I went and had an edible.

This is rhetorical: this is not necessarily the best thing you can do. I did, and it's about 6 hours later, and my head is throbbing from listening to Utah Saints all evening, and bouncing around the room. Not unexacerbated by having pulled a muscle at work.

It certainly killed my pain.

Anyway, I suggest you get information from the vendor, because interest rates may rise as well as fall. (DO NOT EAT THE PEANUT BRITTLE. You will eat too much, peanut allergy notwithstanding.)

Enjoy your morning. I will be cooking lasagne for 8 hours*, and then going on the Pride March.

*More than 1 lasagne.

Comment

Man*, that was 'Pride'.

*Pick your own pronoun.

Tell your kids, don't take the edibles.

Comment

Blue Cheese is really good.

Oh, and if there is a chemist out there? First person to invent a spray that can Febreze your clothes and demeanour, will be a multimillionaire overnight. You could disguise it with chianti and depression, or art classes, or inappropriate uncle, as long as it doesn't follow you around.

What say you? I want 3% for the idea, that no-one else has thought of, again. (The other being a Dyson (cunt) nailbrush, for toilets.)

Comment

Oh,and one more thing: no matter where you go with this, have music ready. It won't solve anything, but you get some time to yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zY-WtRNIe9M

Comment

So, 26/7/59/03/48

Pretty sure that's correct. x

Comment

Working...
                        X