Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The 'medical dispensary' thread, review, thread... oh fuck

So,

Aye. So far, so good. Little gnome tryi... Fuck it.

No going for the sweeties: don't have enough time. Somebody else said 'wow' so, that works.

Yep. several stars.

Sorry? oh you want a review?

fucking loadsa stars. x (Do not smoke if you can help it... and if you do, be gentle with your lungs... they may be required as parachutes, in a future commercial for anti-smoking. Yeah. That was almost funny. I'm getting there. I actually meant to type 'thirtle' to see what you all think, but I realised that no-one gives a fuck.)

So: grass: good.

4 Uma's.

It's like you've moved into the willy wonka factory.

Comment

Originally posted by The Awesome Berbaslug!!! View Post
      It's like you've moved into the willy wonka factory.
      "It's worse than that: he's dead, Jim. Dead, Jim. dead."

It's almost like being in love.

I will do my best to tell you the truth about stuff, grass-related, whilst you go about your business.

I promise not to digress my ass off.

Comment

So, anyway, there is a new, largest marijuana store in the world, place, just opened.

Really fun. Unexpectedly, expensive, and boy are they instantly sorted for ... merchandise.

The shopping experience is wonderful. I went with a friend (who knows about stuff) and he had several comments to make. Fortunately, I am typing this, so he gets no say whatsoever. He supports the Jacksonville Jaguars, and that is all you need to know.

I digress.

$46 for an ei... cant remember how to spell 1/8th. Pretty good. Finding a few sticks at the bottom. Big shiny packet.

Yeah.

Wha... oh, yeah. devcent gear: could be better on the taste front. Doesn't work with tobacco (good). Clogs up your pipe (also god... except, cleaning your smoking recep... nope, can't spell receptacle... takes a while.

DOESNT smell of grass when you walk anywhere involving other people.

Gets you yakking, some, giggling lots.

Forsters for stoned, Rain or shine for giggling.

Delicious, when smoked with others, not so good on your own. Slightly expensive.

Next week, I will slice into mushrooms.

And reveal: umami: got it? want it? fuck mushrooms, then.

Comment

Originally posted by Gerontophile View Post
          Forsters for stoned, Rain or shine for giggling.*

Delicious, when smoked with others, not so good on your own. Slightly expensive.

Next week, I will slice into mushrooms.

And reveal: umami: got it? want it? fuck mushrooms, then.
          *Forsters=4 stars... And if I have to explain 'Rain or Shine', then you are reading the wrong thread.

Comment

Oh, and anti-tax red Indians: cheap thrills for money, or speaking anything about them is racist? You decide. Oh wait, you deicided anyway. So, their overcharging me, is absolutely what they need.

Fucking hell. Racist by default. No, me, not you. And those fuckers are ripping me/us, off!

<The point, of my racist tirade, was that these fuckers get tax-free tobacco, and weed. AND IT WAS STILL $46 FOR A VERY AVERAGE eighth. AND STICKS. IN A SERIOUSLy... oh I see. I spelled that word correctly. I stopped caring around that time. The gear tastes of spearmint. And it makes you think. I give it one knob of butter.)

Comment

At some point, I will need to do what every twat does: hand it over to the colour in the studio: Lang? What say you?

Comment

OK, and back to me: so, I found out, that, that,that was stated, that hindered, and not that blessed, blessed...

Yeah: really good in a static pipe. Not a summer smoke. Trust me: When everyone else is comatose, and you are horny, don't smoke this. It gets you thinking about your mistakes, and even though you /we haven't made any, you'll be thinking, why is my body this size.
                STOP that.

Instead, you should be thinking of why I bought an 1/8th for $47 and I am not over the moon?

Well, the taste is good. (No-one gives a fuck)

The stone is ok. (Fell asleep earlier, but that was probably work)

The gouch is exceptional. (I have typed my arse off for about 3 hours.)

So, if you think you are likely to want to type shite for about 3 hours (in lieu of a podcast that nobody wants to hear), then smoke this, stuff.

If not, don't watch the above clip.

Comment

I woke up at 4am (cos I am on other-worldly, time-shitty stuff with night shift etc), and I had a pipe about 2 hours ago, and I concur.

Grass gets you stoned. And back to the studio.

Comment

Just realised it is 07:10, and the 'soccer' has started.

Yeah, the gear is 'dont give a shit about the football, oh, are celtic nope dont give a shit' good.

x

Comment

Are 'Leicester' in black?

Comment

Yeah, you know, I might be stoned out of my knickers, but I aint watching Chelsea.

And yes, you have no idea what I mean, but Real Madrid v Villarreal(?) is better, in the sense of "I dont give a fuck about the football, so when something happens that is exciting, I will look up" type thing.

Comment

So, I hung this dead animal up, now, for about 11 hours, and it is starting to smell. My husband is ok. At which point should I start to turn the matress?

Comment

Yeah, sorry about this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPdK6llKM6o

It is unexpectedly good.

And, just so that everyone know's I am not a cunt, llc, well...
                            Last edited by Gerontophile; 13-01-2018, 15:26.

Comment

Oh fucking hell: A 'Ripple', is a sweaty, overused 'Flake'?

Am I still on the ... ok, excuse me, I need soup.

Comment

'It is so good, that I have been watching real madrid v villarreal for 15 minutes, and only just noticed, because when I swore against anything ever, my teeth fell across the room.

3 stars. Your lack of residual aftercare, involves a serious lack of net.

I am ever in your favour,
                                signed,
                                A Fisherman.

x

Comment

After much reviewing (a week is standard for.. stuff), I give it:

well, nothing really.

I love myself. I love my husband, and I love you. Yes, you, also.

OK, the above took me about ...

Did, I ever tell you about the 'Who Wants toBe a Millionaire?" interview?

It was superb.

Comment

"Whst's that you say? "Locke the thread!"""' say you.

Yeah. I miss things.

Comment

And, after all of this time, I wonder, is it Tasmin, or Tamsin?

Comment

Has anybody got a clue what he's fucking talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by Guy Profumo View Post
                                          Has anybody got a clue what he's fucking talking about?
                                          Good quality green by the look of it.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Lw6X-ky5xA

*.4 out of the speedskating "Wust".

Comment

Originally posted by wiblflibl View Post
                                              Good quality green by the look of it.
                                              By Jove, he's got it.

Sorry Guy., "Grantchester rules".
                                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iwuy4hHO3YQ

Comment

So, in whatever the word for 'finishing up' is, I have gone directly across to All Saints, so, I suspect that taste isn't everything. Their "I Know Where It's At", is fucking stupendous, and is beating out the "Psychedelic Furs" Pretty in pink, with a vengeance.

I digress. Minty, toothsome, makes you think, rather than 'makes you crash'....

It is the first reviewed,n and when I get the name of it, I will give it:

74%

But, as it is the first reviewed, I reserve the right to use it as a comparison. ($46)

Comment

(Oh, and husband woke up: He ... can't tell whether or not I am stoned. So, for the taste test, It gets you so stoned, that a 75 year old guy can't tell.)

So, to recap: whatever, really. Never eat te mushrooms without ntroduction, and try not to sleep with any family member, and you will be fine.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X