Woke Peter Reid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woke Peter Reid

"Anybody who tries to defend the racist comments of The President of the USA is by definition a racist."

I remember his comments on the Laurie Cunningham documentary. I was very impressed.

Comment

What did he say, TG?

Comment

Very complimentary about him. Seemed to be in awe of him. Maybe because Cunningham taught him how to correctly peel and eat prawns. They were both in the England youth team in the mid 70s.

Comment

I guess some young footballers must have found it incredibly exciting to have had the opportunity to learn from others from different cultures and backgrounds who they worked with every day.

I’ll always have time for Reid after this exchange with Boris Johnson

‪“Hello Peter, Boris Johnson, pleased to meet you,” he said. I wasn’t in the mood for pleasantries, though.

“I’ve been meaning to have a word with you, you t**t; having a go at Scousers, who the f**k do you think you are?”

Comment

it's a pity he basically has his own chapter in broken dreams.

Comment

He is also retweeting Neville Southall and many others expressing anti-racist views. And those attacking Hunt on the NHS. He seems to be pretty consistent on these issues.

Comment

Working...
              X