X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Awesome Berbaslug!!! View Post
    Mick McCarthy Premier league Record
    P 137 W 27 D 28 l 82 F 130 A 274 Pts 109
    It's just as well then that he'll be working with lower division 'triers' where he has had success.

Comment

In the highly unlikely event of Kenny doing worse than Mick, does Mick come back for a third stint?

Comment

Delaney is some fucking operator

Comment

https://twitter.com/ItsGillen/status/1066333474808827904

Comment

Originally posted by Satchmo Distel View Post
            In the highly unlikely event of Kenny doing worse than Mick, does Mick come back for a third stint?
            Robbie Keane has been lined up to take after Kenny. I mean jesus fucking christ. They're sending him off to spend time with the Irish u-21's who are a bit of a joke, and probably have to share kit with another team. Then he can take over after Mick has done his time and set everything on fire. and then if he isn't immediately successful then he's got hungry Robbie Keane waiting to take over.

Why Robbie Keane? Seriously why? He's as thick as a post, ignorant as a DUP councillor, and as self regarding as Boris Johnson and the sort of cunt that believes that talking like a cargo cult Roy Keane from 2000 is the way to think about football. Maybe he will surprise us all and reveal himself to be the new Rinus Michels, but I seriously doubt it I do know that he's going to be continuously undermining Kenny if he's ever in charge.

Comment

The Succession Planning

Pat Kenny
              Kennye West
              70s bubblegum hitmakers Kenny
              Kenny McCormick out of South Park
              Kenny Shiels
              Brush Shiels
              Basil Brush

Comment

The only use I can see for Robbie Keane is in the Mick Byrne drinking buddy role.

At least Mick Byrne knew what he was for. Robbie might get ideas above his station. The Irish Stevie G.

Comment

He apparently spent half his time at Liverpool plastered and unfit, and getting pissed off Rafa of all people wouldn’t pick the fat fuck. He makes O’Neill look a pro in charm and media management, he’s gonna be a blank eyed Iacocca for Kenny. Total fucking madness.

Comment

Hopefully Kenny negotiated that he can bring in his own staff.

First thing Brian Kerr did was dispose of Mick Byrne.

Comment

When is Joe Schmidt scheduled to take charge of the Irish football side, 2022?

Comment

I'm sure Mick Byrne is a completely different person but the only image I'm getting is...

Comment

We're going to win, Cyril. I want a souvenir of this game. Go get me a corner flag.

Comment

The "Not a racist" episode was on the tv the other night. I found myself wondering if that's the best written episode of any comedy show ever.

Comment

Now there's a chance for a 'knockout thread' if anyone was willing to put in some hard yards.

Someone's put the football one on Dailymotion. How handy.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin S View Post
                                I'm sure Mick Byrne is a completely different person but the only image I'm getting is...
                                You're not far off, Mick Byrne was the Irish "physio " under Charlton and Mc Carthy whose main achievement would be to run on to the pitch and hug the winning goalscorer, thus getting his face in all the papers the next day.
                                His job seemed to be morale officer because there were stories of premier league medical teams being very unhappy with the way players were treated on international duty.

Comment

Steve Staunton's interested in the Dundalk job, according to the Irish Mirror

Comment

I suspect that Dundalk may not be interested in him.

Comment

"in the next phase of his career"

Comment

Working...
                                      X