Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

88 minutes then.

Comment

Could be quicker to Harrow And Wealdstone...

Comment

Cycle to Euston, take bike on the overland to Harrow and Wealdstone, cycle from there?

Comment

Have you seen the hills around Grove Park?

Comment

Originally posted by ad hoc View Post
            Currently DLR station Canary Wharf. Annoying
            Rookie mistake here, ad hoc. Always change from Canary Wharf tube to Heron Quay DLR if heading south towards Lewisham. Saves about 5 minutes on your journey time.

Those sub-60 minute journeys posted by hobbes all rely on every train arriving and leaving at the right time, which we all know never happens. If you miss one overground connection, you have to add at the very least 10 minutes to your journey, at worst in the case of London Bridge to Greenwich overground, a good half hour.

Comment

Managed to find the time for a very enjoyable brace of pints and wide ranging chat with Antepli Ejderha in Greenwich this afternoon. Extremely enjoyable. Thanks AE

Comment

Cheers ad hoc, nice to catch up for a couple of beers and match a face to the posts. Hope you have a safe trip back tomorrow and I'm sure we're all looking forward to hearing your Sunday route.

Comment

Just to wrap up this thread I have now made the reverse journey. I followed the advice of TFL as it was Sunday and I figured some options may not have been available

Cutty Sark DLR 11.15
                  Arrive Bank 11.36
                  Leave Monument 11.42 (TFL wanted me to take the district line to Hammersmith but the first train was a circle line so I got on it and went to...)
                  South Ken 11.59
                  Piccadilly line train12.04 (sadly it wasn't a T4 so I changed at...)
                  12.40 arrive Hatton Cross
                  12.44 depart on T4 train
                  12.49 arrive t4

So there you go. Not sure why TFL suddenly turned against the Jubilee line

Comment

Working...
                  X