Happy New Year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sean of the Shed View Post
    Fair to say if it was a row about something of substance then personally I wouldn't be sharing with us fuckers.
    See, that's what I thought. But I shared this with TLMG and she was concerned for treibeis' wellbeing, presumably in blissful ignorance of his continuing campaign of online bullying.

Comment

Don't sell him short. He'd be the first person to bully you in person, had he the opportunity.

Comment

I genuinely thought about turning up at the minigolf in summer, replete in deck shoes, shorts and unnecessarily logoed t-shirt. Then demanding a photo.

Comment

Originally posted by WOM View Post
          Don't sell him short. He'd be the first person to bully you in person, had he the opportunity.
          Too bloody right. I'd kick you in the goolies with my ach-so-boring steel-toecapped boots.

Comment

Happy New Year to you all, couldn't be arsed too go out and looking forward to getting rid of these last two years so we decided to stay in. There's nothing on TV so we're watching the repeats of Father Ted, it's still brilliant.

Comment

Watching Chic on BBC1. It's a good job that Nile Rodgers doesn't post on here, looking at what he's stuffed his trotters into.

Comment

Bong

Comment

Happy New Year

Comment

Happy New Year from me too!

Comment

Happy New Year!

Comment

Happy New Year everyone. Mrs Thistle and I have just polished off half of one of those cheese selections the supermarkets do and watched the fireworks on the beeb.

I now have a choice between bed and cheese fever dreams and continuing the Yoshi genocide.

Comment

Happy new year. Already the show feels tired, repeating storylines, playing to algorithms. B minus.

Comment

7:00pm out on the wet coast. Just her and me, half a bottle of Veuve Cliquot some celeriac soup plus A Ghost Story and Certain Women to watch. We'll probably be under the covers by 10:30. Here's hoping for better things in the coming year. Cheers all!

Comment

10:30 and -26.9 here. Watching Ryan Seacrest with the girl and trying to make it look like I know who all these people are.

Comment

Originally posted by Toby Gymshorts View Post
                                I genuinely thought about turning up at the minigolf in summer, replete in deck shoes, shorts and unnecessarily logoed t-shirt. Then demanding a photo.
                                I'd go in my flip-flops. It would almost be worth having my toes crushed by the downward swing of a cheap putter to experience treibeis' incandescent fury.

Happy New Year everyone , pleasant dreams M. et Mme. Amor.

Comment

I just had to pass through Reeperbahn tube station on my way to work. Goodness gracious me. You could barely see the platform for New Year's Eve revellers sleeping flat-out on the floor.

The station security staff were absolutely flummoxed.

Comment

Happy New Year.

My neighbour and I have developed a New Year's Eve tradition* of hiking up Velky Rozsutec, the most striking mountain in the Mala Fatra range. As a rocky 1,600+ metre peak, it's a good challenge, but still manageable for people like me who have little experience of serious winter mountain walking. The New Year's eve trek is a loosely organised thing. The mountain rescue service always have a tent set up in the pass below Rozsutec. They give out hot drinks and encouragement to people on their way up (or down), and it's a nice meeting point too.

Yesterday we started out at 7am and were down by 12. In good weather, we'd linger a while at the top, as the views are incredible, especially of the High Tatra range to the east and into Poland. But yesterday, there was nothing to see other than the little sign telling us we were there.

Of course, the only problem with all this activity is I'm not good for a lot by the time midnight comes round.

*Yesterday was my fifth time.

https://sk.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ve%C4%BEk%C3%BD_Rozsutec
                                    Last edited by jameswba; 01-01-2018, 08:05. Reason: link added

Comment

My 2018 has actually been mostly shit so far. I spent midnight on the toilet with a case of the trots.

I hope this is not an omen but judging by the previous two years, it's more likely to be another portent of doom.

Comment

Happy new year, a’body!
                                        If I can get out of bed MsFelicity and me will do our trad Ne’er Day bike ride along the Tyne later.

Comment

Happy New Year, everyone.

Comment

Happy new year OTF. After we'd watched the fireworks on the telly and drank port and eaten cheese I began 2018 by completing a glorious victory at Coppit. Do hope that's not the peak of my achievements this year.

Comment

A beautiful sunny day to welcome 2018 is drawing to a close.

Back to work tomorrow, but from home for Week 1 at least. Apart from us Finance Duo, no other bugger will be in anyway.

Comment

Happy New Year all. It may not be the most original of wishes but it's heartfelt

Comment

Drank a bottle of Ridge Litton Springs last night, bottled before the world turned to shit.
                                                  It was proper good.

Comment

Happy new year to all at OTF (allTF?).

Comment

Working...
                                                    X