Happy New Year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy New Year

All the best everyone. Thirty minutes to go here in Perth but we'll be at the beach then. Wife's weird idea.

But how dare you wish us Happy New Year before we've had it here!

Comment

Happy New Year, UE and everyone else who has already crossed over.

Comment

Happy new year all

Comment

Happy New Year, all. If 2018 does not give you what you want, may it at least give you what you need.

Comment

Happy New Year.

May the new year spawn a spate of life's bastards being disembowelled by rabid badgers. Come on Meles Meles, you know they're coming for you eventually.

Comment

Happy New Year, everyone.

On a number of fronts, 2018 won't have to bust too much of a gut to count as an improvement on its predecessor.

Comment

We were going to go to the beach and watch the fireworks. It's raining. No beach for us.

Happy New Year, y'all.

Comment

We just went for our pre-dinner walk in the snow. It's around -18 and windy, so we lasted maybe 15 minutes. Happy New Year to you all.

Comment

Dinner at 5pm WOM? I just finished lunch... Forecast low of -28C tonight, will have to have a warm beverage before venturing outside.

Bonne et heureuse année tout le monde!

Comment

Happy new ears!

Comment

Happy new year. And fuck you 2017.

Comment

Happy New Year to one and all.

Comment

We slept through the lot in our usual festive way. Thankfully it was 2018 anyway, when we woke up.

Happy New Year everyone, let's Make Years Great Again.

Comment

Happy New Year from Finland.

Comment

Yeah, and Happy New Year from just down the road from MOF.

Comment

Drinking Chimay Bleu out of the wrong glass, because British pubs just don't get it.

Comment

Happy New Year, all you people who've already had it.

I know it's never fashionable to say it during this season, but I really quite enjoyed 2017. Let's keep it going.

Comment

Happy New Year everyone, and if you think it's too late for 2017 to get any shitter then you probably haven't seen that Ed cunting Sheeran is on Jools Holland' Hootenanny tonight.

Comment

I just had a barney with The Lady I Walked To The Registry Office With in a restaurant, which ended up with her fucking off between the starter and the main course. The thing that pissed me off wasn't the barney - we've had much, much better rows than the one we just had - but the fact that I had to pay for a main course that she didn't fucking eat, the cow.

I offered it to the couple on the next table, who helped themselves to the croquettes and green beans, but left the fish alone.
                                        Last edited by treibeis; 31-12-2017, 22:57.

Comment

Was it a row over your boring shoes? I bet it was a row over your boring shoes.

Comment

(Of course if this was a row about something of substance then ignore that)

Comment

Fair to say if it was a row about something of substance then personally I wouldn't be sharing with us fuckers.

Comment

I've been married almost 20 years. It's really rarely something of substance.

Comment

Originally posted by Toby Gymshorts View Post
                                                  Was it a row over your boring shoes? I bet it was a row over your boring shoes.
                                                  Ah, well, you see, I was still in my working togs, the footwear of which is definitely not boring. Steel toecaps are not boring.

The row was about whether Joe Corrigan, when in his prime, weighed more than 16 stone or not.*

* That's not actually true, but the barney itself was about nothing of import.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X