Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paranoia.

Well, this isn't going to end, well.

I am losing my memory. All the stuff that I 'save' online, is different. All the things that I 'youtube', are now different versions.

I mean this. The Charlotte Church "Back To Scratch" is now the live version, and much as I love that, I like the ball version... but that is now nowhere to be seen. (OK, I can find it, but, it used to be right there.)

Oh, and my Conchita Wurst (always the semi final) has gone missing. It's now the 'official' version. My "Last Train To Transcentral" is all over the place. (Fuck you, we ARE the Mu-Mus). BUT, Tammy is nowhere to be found.

How is this, acceptable? You are trying to change my memories.

Yes, really.

Now that I see this thread, I realise "FUCKING HELL", and also, "Meet me at the place where 'The Doors of Perception" was written.

And now that I typed that, I realise that Timothy Leary was complcit, man!

And now that I typed that, I realise that I am complicit, man, or oman, or future-gender, to be decded: you pick the vowel. I can't believe Ityped that.

Someone is trying to steal my memories. Yes, I am stoned, but, no, not for a second am I THAT stoned.

Yeah, I am that stoned. But, I am telling the troof.

Comment

ah well. What does a little more typing do for the ... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

I am not fucking paranoid. It's the little things that matter. (I just put on Justin Cant STOP, and it is not the same version. )

Comment

Yeah, it's not you, it's me.

I just realised what happened: I turned my reality off, and, now on YOUTUBE, I get no birds, when I say 4-0 to Hull, and Tammy is unavailable when I want to board the Las...

Yeah, it might be me. When I want Tammy, I do not ask for Las Ketchup. (Are they about to make me pay?)

Comment

Fucking hell: legal weed is good.

(Still telling the truth)

Comment

Ah! I see.

"The massive bong, which you imbibed, earlier, has fuck all to do with your paranoia?"

Yeah, no. No-one is going to read this. I can't find NOMAD. It all depends on Tammy, and know this: no-one liked her then. x

Comment

Yeah. I feel so much better.

The same girl from "Hey Music Lover", is in "Last Train To Transcentral".

For no apparent reason, I am vindi ated.With adjunctive spelling. Or not. Maybe lan... no, probably a bit of metal, yeah, isn't it? yeah... not really going to be an idea, which is staoling your mothers heart, is it, yeah

Comment

Fair enough. You know me, I am probably really stoned. Will you know me from the digital version of me? Oh and there was a doublespace. Without a comma.
                Last edited by Gerontophile; 30-12-2017, 09:48.

Comment

I know who the Killers are.

I never liked them, and they are on my playlist,

Well, somebody told me, those passion killers were from Vegas. Look on the Mr Brightside...

Sorry about this. I will delete this shit.

Comment

Anyway.

Sorry, x

Comment

My fault: mullered.

I forgot.
                      Last edited by Gerontophile; 30-12-2017, 11:32.

Comment

yeah, well.

Celtic v Rangers in a minute.

(I had to literally type H E Y space M... and then the rest of the fucking letters. for HEY MUSIC LOVER. FOR FUCK SAKE. I may have inadvertently cleared some sort of cache. And then probably peed on, or near, some... ok.

REALLY not happy about the S-express, thing.)

Comment

I apologise for this thread.

I am legal weeded.

But, the first 3 or 4 posts are still true.

Comment

The New Year’s Old Firm match will do that to a man.

Be well, G.

Comment

Talking of paranoia, I keep glancing at my recent contribution to the 93 Posters thread. You bastards are doing it deliberately.

Comment

It's a fair cop, guv.

The Killers are quite pally with New Order (having taken their name from an NO video). They are not worthy.

Comment

Ha!

Comment

That was some fucking good gear.

All well, and apologies.

Telling the truth about Youtube. I also noticed a lot of "Best of Russian Car Crashes" which have never interested me.

Comment

I don't know why you're apologising for your stream-of-consciousness nonsense; Hunter S Thompson never apologised. I mean, there's a school of thought that says he definitely should have, but as far as I know he was never on OTF.

Never change, Gero.

Comment

All is good Ger and I hope you enjoyed it. As for the Russian car crashes I think anyone who enjoys posting or viewing those has a major problem.

And on that note, Happy New Year.

Comment

Talking of car crashes, I should probably go to football...

Comment

Working...
                                          X