Leamingthon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leamingthon

Very short notice I know, but 3 of us are meeting up this Saturday in Leamington. Duncan Gardner, Cavalry Trouser Tips and I will be in town from about midday onwards. Then, a short bus ride to the New Windmill Ground to watch The Brakes take on Stourbridge in the FA Trophy. Come and join us if you can.

Excellent idea. Trip doubles as the annual outing for the Real Madrid Ultras (El Vado del Cochinillo del Rey chapter)

Comment

Don't think so.

Not at 50 sovs for a train ticket, and I've already swerved any thoughts of going to Donny races tomorrow because of the cold.

Thanks for the invitation!

Comment

You will be there in spirit Sir

Comment

Belgian mineral water for the designated driver?

Comment

Yes, guy. You will be missed. Will try and give a little more notice next time.

Comment

Originally posted by Duncan Gardner View Post
              Excellent idea. Trip doubles as the annual outing for the Real Madrid Ultras (El Vado del Cochinillo del Rey chapter)
              Ha ha! Full title: La Peņa Madridista del Vado del Cochnillo del Rey, located in las Tierras Centricas del Oeste. Current members:2.

Comment

Sadly J/J and CTT had to drop out late but still a good day out. The visiting chairman tried to start it by laughing at my admittedly unnecessary wellies

Comment

Working...
                X