Cricket Season 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My favourite as well

If I ever do a cricket fantasy league, I won't need to search for a team name

Comment

I’m not sure it’s logically possible for anything to top elite humility

Comment

So. Let's get this right

Yorkshire post 50 runs in their first innings.

And win.

Durham follow on against Leicestershire.

And win.

Comment

https://twitter.com/davidkhopps/status/993900517997862912?s=21

Comment

Cricket for people who don't like cricket.

Comment

Ian Botham, Geoffrey Boycott and WG Grace are all well known names to the general public. They should be allocated to teams for marketing purposes as well.

Comment

Oh Glamorgan. Somehow losing by 150 would’ve been less painful than that.

They recovered from 107/7 chasing a victory target of 251, only to end up losing by 3 runs, sigh.

Comment

Jack Leach has broken the thumb on his bowling hand, which is bad news for England and worse news for Somerset.

Comment

One Day Cup starts today and there's a quiz on Sky Sports' website:
                    http://www.skysports.com/cricket/new...your-knowledge

Comment

Northants v Leics live stream (fixed camera):
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36R_RKsffh8

Comment

Leicestershire's openers Horton and Carberry have built a solid platform here, 55/0 on 13.3.

Edit - 60/0 after 14, as they managed to run three off the final ball of the over (presumably a mis-field, but of course it was out of shot).

Comment

Oof, but Carberry goes next ball, Proctor going around the wicket crashes one into the left-hander's off-stump.

Comment

Ton up for Horton! Leics 173/2 (34.4)

Confusingly the score on the stream keeps getting the batsmen the wrong way around. Given that Cosgrove is a leftie, and Horton a rightie, you'd think they'd get that right. (edit 2 - they might have fixed it now)
                            Last edited by Kevin S; 17-05-2018, 12:12.

Comment

Completed innings:

Middlesex all out for 250 vs Essex
                              Kent all out for 188 vs Sussex
                              Leicestershire made 265/7 from their 50 overs vs Northants
                              Derbyshire made 357/8 from their 50 overs vs Warks

Comment

So Sky Sports Cricket channel is showing IPL all day but not a One Day Cup game, which I believe they have exclusive rights to?

Comment

They haven’t missed much at Headingley, not even the opportunity to confirm to the world how shit a captain Balance is.

And for some reason they h ave gone with Patterson ahead of Bresnan as his replacement.

Comment

Well, a great turn of events here.

Yorkshire have discintegrated, but to make up for the lack of entertainment on the field, the two schools preparing to go on the field for some sort of event during the interval, have just had a massive ruck.

I for one strongly advocate the sight of the riot-stewards having to separate a group of warring eight year olds.

Comment

And we’ve been denied seeing it, this is what I pay my Sky subscription for.

Comment

I thought I read (but don't have Sky so can't check) that they had a red button option for the One Day Cup matches where it was on at the same time as the IPL.

Comment

I did watch a little of the IPL and didn’t spot that that, I may have had it on Main Event rather than Cricket though (it was on both).

Comment

RL Cup on Sky.

Comment

Off to Lords on Friday. Anyone else going?

Comment

I'm not, but I'm tempted by the MCC, Netherlands, Nepal triangular T20 later in the summer.

Comment

As well as going along to the first day of the test this week I'm quite tempted by the West Indies v ICC World XI T20 in aid of repairing hurricane damage to Caribbean stadia next Thursday .

Comment

Originally posted by Tubby Isaacs View Post
                                                    RL Cup on Sky.

Today, yes, not at all yesterday though.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X