Fathers4Justice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fathers4Justice

I am surprised that this hasn't been mentioned on here before (as far as I am concerned). Someone I know has just posted this appalling advert on Facebook.

Aside from anything else, I am not sure that his 'facts' either about terrorists or fathers are correct. I would like to see how he is not allowed to go to his place of work, for instance. I have never really known much about them but, having just googled what they put out - allying limited contact with child abuse and attacking female celebrities in a way that their ex-husbands criticise - they are fucking awful.

The founder who is in the poster comes across as a particularly insufferable prick as well and you can see his marketing background all over their ads.

I am not saying that there isn't a debate to be had about access rights for fathers - I know very little about the legal position - but this lot are not the people to promote it.

Did you link to something BoE?

Comment

I wish someone had put a bag over his head.

Comment

We reached a consensus that they are sorry excuses for humans a decade or so ago, when they were engaging in various publicity stunts. A few years ago, they were claiming that they were more poorly treated that North Korean prisoners. It is what they do.

Comment

I didn't realise that F4J was still going.

Why they believed that visibly angry men in superhero costumes climbing up buildings while bellowing about how they'd do anything for those kids was likely to win people round to their cause was never very clear.

Edit: cross post with Ursus.

Comment

I assume he went went with "I am a Dad" because the rather more truthful "I am an insufferable prick" was a harder sell.

Come back when you've got a sense of perspective. And rid of that soul patch wank.

Comment

What’s with the Trainspotting 95ness of the ad? That’s pure shite looking. Family law can be opaque and murky with in camera unpublished proceedings etc, especially in Ireland thanks to the Blessed Constitution, but if he’s really barred from doing all those things...hmmm.

He’s a wrong ‘un.

Comment

Why is he barred from his place of work? That’s not a normal fucking condition of family law proceedings, unless maggot has been acted.

Comment

"Stop the war on fathers".

Fuck off, mate.

Comment

Fuck off Batman. Him and former spouse to Sinead O’Connor and total contrary wanker (the worst kind of ex hippie right down to his stupid overgrown wispy hair) John Waters are probably Facebook buddies.

Comment

Originally posted by Lang Spoon View Post
                      What’s with the Trainspotting 95ness of the ad? That’s pure shite looking. Family law can be opaque and murky with in camera unpublished proceedings etc, especially in Ireland thanks to the Blessed Constitution, but if he’s really barred from doing all those things...hmmm.

He’s a wrong ‘un.
                      Choose being a dick.
                      Choose crossing your arms.
                      Choose scowling with a threatening stare.
                      Choose hair gel.
                      Choose a design aesthetic that makes everyone think of diving into shit, dead babies and people getting glassed by Robert Carlyle.

Comment

*like*

Comment

I've just seen "2012 Unofficial Partner'.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha oh my fucking lord. Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Wow.

Comment

You can’t just be lifting the logo like that can you? Unofficial partner is just brilliant. What a wally.

Comment

It's a work of unbridled shitness.

Comment

Article 8 of the HRA is a universal right and applies to all.

Comment

Apart from dads. They're worse than terrorists, it says so right there.

Comment

Isn't former England middle-order stalwart Graham Thorpe a big Fathers4Justice supporter?

Comment

It seems so. Just a coincidence that the youthful 48 year old no longer plays for England or SILENCED!?!

Comment

It was PC gone mad, certainly, that he was ousted from the England team by an arrogant white South African opposed to racial quotas

Comment

I can't believe that the authorities won't let Carlos The Jackal out to visit his kids, just because he's a dad.

Comment

Originally posted by ursus arctos View Post
                                            We reached a consensus that they are sorry excuses for humans a decade or so ago, when they were engaging in various publicity stunts.

Comment

"Open court"? He wants the world to know personal information about his children?

Comment

It's just a hunch, Tubbs, but childrens' best interests may not be their primary concern here.

Comment

Yeah, I know. Can't he do better though?

Comment

Working...
                                                  X