Mike Stock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mike Stock

Has literally told Malala on Twitter to speak out against Islamic extremism.

Having just looked at his Twitter feed (which is full of retweets of Tommy Robinson and Infowars' UK 14 year old work experience guy) I would have gone with 'I Should Be So Cucky' for a title.
    Last edited by Ray de Galles; 11-10-2017, 11:10.

Comment

Who is Mike Stock, and why should we care what he says?

Comment

Erstwhile colleague of Messrs Aitken and Waterman (that answers your first question, GO, but not your second).

Comment

Oh well, I thought him lecturing Malala on opposing Islamic extremism was funny.

Comment

I'm never going to buy a Brother Beyond record again.

Comment

Originally posted by Tubby Isaacs View Post
              Oh well, I thought him lecturing Malala on opposing Islamic extremism was funny.
              Oh it was, in a horrific way.

Comment

Mike Cock.

Comment

I used to know Mike, and Aitken, before they joined up with Waterman (they had a previous studio, with 'Ware'). He got me chucked out my first band - opining, correctly, that I was the weak link. However, that is not the reason that I thought he was a knob, there were plenty of others; my favourite was, having challenged our band and mates to a football match - believe it or not, the challenge started with 'you east Londoners think you know all about Football' - against his team of studio engineers and friends, and then turning up with a kit, half time oranges, and supporters to the arranged match on a Sunday afternoon when we'd come straight out of the pub, and then having lost 13-1, he refused to shake hands, and disappeared straight off home. That was, genuinely, the last we ever saw of him. It appears that his personality hasn't improved.

I don't know if dogbeak is one of my long-lost friends, but we did actually call Stock 'Mike Cock'.

Comment

Ha ha, that's a fantastic story.

You want to meet up with him again, and discuss politics.

Comment

Originally posted by Stumpy Pepys View Post
                      I'm never going to buy a Brother Beyond record again.
                      Oh, Christ, that will be a 3-fucking-day earworm now.

(Actually not as bad as I remembered. Shocking video, though.)
                      Last edited by Gerontophile; 11-10-2017, 17:19.

Comment

Fucking Australian soap stars, coming over here, stealing our chart glory.

Oh...

Comment

Steve Lillywhite reckons Mars bars aren't as big as they used to be. Quincy Jones doesn't like squirrels.

Comment

Don't get Mutt Lange started about how much easier GCSEs are than O Levels.

Comment

Phil Spector can't believe that pop tarts are so expensive in the nick. Three ciggies and a rizzla.

Comment

Working...
                              X