No announcement yet.

UEFA Nations League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Armenia have come back from their defeat to Gibraltar by tonking Macedonia.

Comment

We’ve got a really young side starting, especially the attacking players ;

Wales XI: Hennessey; C. Roberts, Williams, Chester, Davies; Allen, Smith; Brooks, Wilson, Lawrence; T. Roberts.

More experienced players like Gunter, King and Vokes on the bench.
      Last edited by Ray de Galles; 16-10-2018, 18:50.

Comment

Assuming Georgia maintain their 2-0 lead, they will win their group and reach the League D semis with two rounds to spare.

Comment

Germany really bossing the game vs France, a well-deserved 1-0* at the Stade de France (half time).

[*on an early doors pen, apparently controversial, don't know as I picked up the game after that]

Comment

I wouldn't have given it.

https://twitter.com/viaVideoGoals_/status/1052274015195160576

Comment

GET THE FUCK IN!

Comment

alright, a good beating in CPH and we might actually be shot of O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by ursus arctos View Post
                  What are you talking about, he had plenty of time to amputate his right arm.

Comment

Griezmann with a deft header to equalise.

Germany, minus much of the “experienced” deadweight, have been miles better than they were against Holland.

Comment

Wilson’s goal :

https://twitter.com/skyfootball/status/1052289533579022336?s=21

Comment

He's handy, that lad.

Comment

Everyone gets a dodgy penalty!

2-1 France

Comment

Gibraltar have turned it around and are leading Liechtenstein 2-1. Could be on to back to back wins here.

Comment

Cheap penalty puts France 2-1 up with ten minutes to go.

edit: oof, my stream must lag well behind events...

Comment

That is why James Chester has never scored an international goal.

Comment

christ wales, get another one already

Comment

Originally posted by anton pulisov View Post
                                    christ wales, get another one already
                                    JINX!

Comment

Originally posted by ursus arctos View Post
                                      Yep, very generous, as the French one was 5 mns ago, so it evens itself out I suppose. We could have done with VAR in this game.

Pleased to see Leroy Sané back in the fold (I think he played vs Holland 3 days ago, not sure)

Comment

Chris Gunter is on. All is well with the world.

Comment

If McLeish and O’Neill has any dignity they would both resign from football immediately for abject past their primeness. Useless cavemen the pair of them.

Comment

WE
                                            ARE
                                            STAYING UP

SAY WE ARE STAYING UP

Comment

I think my luck has been out in that I’ve only been able to make the two games against Denmark in this group and not the ones against Ireland.

Comment

Well, this is just perfect. So, here we go already. League A, Group 1. France are on seven points from 3, the Netherlands are on three points from 2, and Germany are on one point from 3. Next game: the Netherlands - France.

If the Netherlands lose, then a simple loss to Germany in the final match would relegate them.

If the Netherlands draw, then Germany need to overcome head-to-head in the final match to avoid relegation. This means overturning a 3-0 deficit.

If France draw, they win the group.

So both teams benefit from a draw. It's not exactly France-Denmark at the last World Cup, but I'm quite confident in predicting a draw.

Comment

By all means O'Neill should go but it doesn't matter in the short term because the players aren't good enough either,We can wish for whatever new broom would come in but who are the world beaters who aren't in the squad,we'll still be looking at dross like Keogh and Arter, Georgia must be dying for another cut at us.

Comment

Ukraine have been promoted to League A, after defeating Czechia, and will now play in the League B semis. Georgia won 3-0 to confirm their elevation to League C.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X