No announcement yet.

Having a film crew stuck up your jacksie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you all. I can Really understand what Mr. and Mrs. Patrick T are going through right now. They should know that this is a great place to find support and advice.

Comment

Am Delighted for you LM. Don't be too hard on yourself for being crap about going to see a doctor. You are after all a bloke, and we as a sex seem intent on fighting upward moves in the average life expectancy one bad decision at a time....... My Dad was in the Sanitorium with TB in the early 60s, and he went a straight 35 years without darkening the door of a doctor. Lets just say that he had worked up quite a blood pressure problem in that time. He's a lot better about that sort of thing now.

Comment

As someone who just had my first physical for close to a decade, I can only comment the wisdom's of TAB's post.

Terrific news, Logan.

Comment

Excellent news, Logan! Getting the all-clear is a wonderful feeling, eh?

Much more wonderful than everyone missing my sounding joke.

Comment

Great news Logan, what a relief that must be.

Comment

The person we thank for this.

Comment

Harold Hopkins also deserves a credit

Comment

Originally posted by treibeis View Post
                  I've had the squits for eighteen months - think a concrete-mixer filled with Bisto and set to "Fastest Possible" - and have been too stupid to go to the doctor's.

So, for my 50th birthday, The Lady I Walked To The Registry Office With "said it with arseholes" and gave me ... an appointment for a colonoscopy. It's in 48 hours' time.

I'm sure somebody on here has had this done, and I've got one question: You have to drink some muck a day before to make sure you're all ship-shape and Bristol fashion downstairs. (I imagine it's the equivalent of using caustic soda to clean out a motorbike's exhaust pipe.)

Now, what happens if the muck doesn't work properly? Do I have to eat rotten meat or something to make sure my arsehole's empty?

(I read the pamphlet they gave me. If the diagrams are anything to go by, the camera has the length and girth of a brontosaurus's neck.)
                  Was the Bristol fashion downstairs a deliberate pun?

Comment

Originally posted by Guy Profumo View Post
                    Was the Bristol fashion downstairs a deliberate pun?
                    No. "Bristol fashion downstairs", as I recall it, is leaning against the wall above a pub urinal, pissing on your shoes and mumbling something about "that Louise being lush".

Comment

Thank you, thank you Wendy Atkin. RIP. X

Comment

Working...
                      X